Step Daddy?~RihNika

RihNika

Beverly Hills, California

Onika groggily walked down the stairs as she rubbed her eyes. Waking up from her mini nap, she was already feeling hungry. It was a saturday afternoon, her mother was not home and as for her step "dad", she didn't really care to know her whereabouts.

Her mother, Taraji, recently began dating, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, who was a big buisnesswomen, owning multple fashion lines and having her own make up line as well. It was weird for Nicki knowing that her mother was first of all, dating a women and secondly the women she's dating is way younger than her.

At first it made Onika think that Rihanna was just being a gold digger since Taraji herself was a rich business women, but after she knew about Rihanna's wealth, she realized that wasn't the case. Onika was happy for her mother though, it seemed as if she's in love and if this Rihanna girl breakz her mother's heart, she just knows she will be bringing hell onto Rihanna.

Rihanna was living in Florida but since business have been booming more in California, she decided to move down here with the Hensons. It has been a week since she's been living with them and Onika compleatly ignores her. She tries her best to avoid her. One reason why was because she was actually didn't like a new addition in her and her mother's life.

Ever since Onika was adopted by Taraji when she was 9, it was always the two of them. Taraji never really had an actual relationship with anybody. She always stayed to herself and chased her bag. So with Rihanna being in the picture now, Onika could feel all her mother's attention going toward Rihanna instead of her.

Another reason why Onika tried her best to ignore Rihanna was because she felt really uncomfortable around her. The way Rihanna's hazel eyes stared at her made her feel a way she's never really felt before...

Once Onika was in the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of milk and then placing it on the island. She then opened the top cabinets seeing all the types of snacks and cookies she had up there. She scoffed, trying to figure out why her mother stacked all those snacks up there knowing her short self would not be able to reach them.

She got on her tippie toes, trying to get the chocolate chips ahoy bags. She was having difficulties trying to get it, she then groaned in fustrastion placing her hands on her hips. After a few seconds of her trying to get the cookies, she felt somebody press up on her causing her to startle.

Rihanna's slender arms easily reach for the bag before handing it to Onika. Onika grabbed it waiting for Rihanna to get from behind her, but for some reason, Rihanna didn't move. Onika felt something hard rubbing up on her butt making her heart skip a beat.

"Thank you," Onika quickly says hoping Rihanna could get away from her. Rihanna deeply chuckled.

"You're welcome princess," Rihanna says deeply into Onika's ear before finally moving. Rihanna then sat at the island with her phone in one hand. Onika turned around as her eyes landed on the beauty in front of her. Her tall, slender self was wearing a pair of joggers with just a sports bra, exposing all her tattoos.

Onika couldn't be in the kitchen with this beauty demon, she had to leave. She was already feeling herself get numb and uncomfortable. She grabbed her milk, and clench onto the cookies but was immidiately stopped by Rihanna.

"Uh-uh lil mamas, wea' ya' goin'? Rihanna asked as she intensly

"Um, b-back to my r-room," Onika stuttured out as she avoid eye contact with the beauty. Rihanna smiled realizing she was making the younger girl uncomfortable. That was something about herself she didn't understand, she always had the ability to make every female feel uncomfortable or nervous.