Chapter 5: Strong

What is her problem? Love she says, how can killing people be a sign of love. Me and my best friends had finished the play that Mr. Goose wrote. It was very well received and the auditorium was packed with people. Sadly it took about an hour for the building to fully clear out, so we ended up walking the school. I hadn't seen Rebecca anywhere around the school so it had worried me. We were a couple and I felt bad for just up and leaving her behind. Mr. Goose had been talking with her about the costumes she had made for us. 

"Dylan, where is you princess?" Harrison teased me playfully pushing me towards the lockers. "I am not sure. Mr. Goose had been talking with her a lot lately. I don't know why, she hasn't been spending much time with me." I responded with a heavy sigh. I was slightly worried, maybe Mr. Goose doesn't like me anymore. "Dylan? Where are you? Why did you leave me behind." The nightmare begins now. Soon as I yelled back to her my life turned into a living hell.

As Rebecca walked over towards us, a loud screeching is heard. "It was your friends that took you from me." Rebecca spoke slowly and coldly. Madeline and Harrison looked at me, with a worried look. I was just as confused as them. I didn't know what to say or what to do. It wasn't like Rebecca to say such things. "Rebecca what are you talking about?" I asked her as she got closer into view. In her hands was the ax used in the play. She dragged it along the floor making the screeching noise while having a blood lust look in her eyes. 

"I know exactly how to keep you with me." In a quick snap Rebecca had ran up to us lodging the ax in Harrison's head. The blood sprayed on me and Madeline, our eyes wide in fear and surprise. "I'll just killed them!" Rebecca yelled out as she pulled the ax out of Harrison's head. Causing his body to hit the ground as his blood poured out his skull. My legs wouldn't move, nor could i yell out. It wasn't until Madeline screamed that I regained my thoughts. 

Trying to grab Madelines arm Rebecca swings the ax taking Madelines arm clean off. As I was pulling on the arm that got cut off i fell to the floor. Blood splattering over my face and body. Madeline scream in agony pain while Rebecca simply laughed. "Madeline run!" I yelled out to her as she starts to run only to slip in the blood that spilled over the floor.

Rebecca then grabbed Madeline by the hair lifting her head up before jabbing the ax into her neck. I was useless, I couldn't save them nor could i stop her. As Rebecca continuously cut at the body parts of my best friends I stood to my feet and ran the other way. "Dylan, come back my love. We can now spend time together without interruptions." Rebecca's voice was now scary and hideous to me. I hated to hear her speak to me. I had a headache and my heart was racing. 

It wasn't until I hid behind a trashcan that i was able to calm a bit. "My love where art thou." She said as the screeching of the ax starts up again. Now that we are caught up, you should be able to see that I screwed myself after getting with this Insane girl. She cut my best friends up and said it was out of love. This door was the only thing keeping me safe from her, but it was about time that I become a man and get away.

I'll use her emotions against her. That'll give me a chance to run for my life. "Rebecca? What are you doing in here. I've been looking everywhere for you." A very familiar voice sounded out from the far right. It's Mr. Goose he must've stayed to help clean up the auditorium but why so late? "Daddy? I'm just playing hide and seek with Dylan. I'm supposed to find him." Rebecca's response brought chills down my spine. 

She just called Mr. Goose her, "Daddy." My eyes grew wide. Reminding me of the night before the play. Rebecca and I had been staying late after school to go over my part and to discuss some stuff. It was a pretty cool night so I wore a cotton jacket and blue jeans. Rebecca wore sweat pants and a army green hoodie.