Day Four: Sky

Du du du, du du du. The quiet melody of my ringtone slowly woke me up from my comfortable sleep. It took me a few seconds to realize the weird sound was my phone being called. 

  I slowly scooted myself up, trying my best to not be in a position where the covers would fall off me and wondered why in the world someone would be calling me this late. I picked my phone up and turned it over to see that it was the one, the only, Sans the skeleton. My tired, annoyed mood instantly changed into an excited one and I scrambled up against the headboard and quickly answered it. My tone wasn't excited, though; I still sounded like all the life was taken out of me as I answered the phone with a, "Hey, what are you doing calling me this late? Couldn't get to sleep?".

  Sans paid no attention to my question and almost immediately responded with, "Frisk! Frisk! You gotta come here! I-I-It's- I got something to show you!". Sans' tone sure wasn't the same as mine; it was lively and exciting like he's been awake for hours, though, he still kept it low. It kinda surprised me and made me more curious to why he was calling me.

  "What? What do you wanna show me?" I asked him curiously and eagerly.

  "Just...come here! You'll see! You'll love it! I know I'm going to!" Sans answered quickly. I wanted to giggle. He was being so adorably childish right now and he almost never was like that.

  "Okay, Sans, but are you sure it can't wait un-"

  "Yes!" Sans interrupted eagerly.

  "Okay, okay, but I don't know how I'm gonna get to your place. I could use my mom's car but I'd have to ask her but she's sleeping right now and I don't want to wake her up!" I addressed.

  There was a moment of silence between us and I was about to ask Sans if he was still there but he spoke up before I had to.

  "I can come get you" he stated. I smiled. Perfect, I thought.

  "Sounds like a plan!" I told him. The last thing I heard before he hung up was a silent, short giggle. Did...did Sans just giggle...?, I thought. I was really curious now as to what was able to make him like this.

~

  I was waiting for about a minute before Sans pulled up in Papyrus' red car with a huge grin and a hand waving at me. That was fast, I thought. I pranced up to the passager side of the car and made my way in on the seat and shut the door. Sans started the car and we were off.

  "So, Sans, what were you so excited about that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" I asked him a little while after we got going. He chortled before answering.

  "There's an event happening today where there's going to be a meteor shower today. A big one. And I'm really excited about it!" Sans told me. I giggled. I knew Sans liked stars and space so this was no surprise why he would be so excited. Though, I wondered why he wanted me to come. So I asked him.

  "Sans, why did you wanna bring me with you?". 

  Silence. Then Sans turned to me with a smile and told me, "it would be more boring without you. I want you to understand why I like the things I like". I nodded in approval.

  "Seems legit".

~

~Sans' P.O.V~

  I told Frisk that Papyrus was asleep so he couldn't come and that it was just going to be us but what I didn't tell her is that I actually planned it to be that way. I was gonna try and kiss her tonight and I didn't really want anybody seeing that. Plus, it made me feel super nervous because it was going to be my first time kissing someone and people being here would just add on to that pressure.