Wasted

Chapter 2-

We ended up hiring a baby pink limousine to take us literally all over the city. We spent hours cruising around and drinking only the best champagne of course. Yeji was the wildest I'd ever seen her, she was really taking advantage of this 'last night of freedom' thing she had going on. One minute we were sitting and laughing swigging down our glasses filled to the brim with alcohol and the next she had her entire head sticking out of the roof of the limo screaming and having the time of her life.

Lets just say after downing one too many glasses of that champagne I wasn't exactly the most sensible person in the limo, what did I end up doing you ask? Joining her, that's what I did.

Once we were right next to one another she grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug, then she spoke in a slur "y/n..i love you..you know that, right? the BEST sister I could ever have...EVERRR.. I LOVE YOUUUU MMMMWWAHHH" that's when she plastered a sloppy kiss onto my cheek leaving a stain of her red lipstick embedded into my skin. After that encounter I ducked my head back down into the vehicle and told the driver "hey! take us to the nearest club! Now!"

He looks at me through the rear view mirror and says shyly "uh ma'am? The nearest club is..a s-strip club." All the bridesmaids squealed in excitement and one shouted "males AND females?!" The driver nodded his head and they all agreed to go, so then I took a seat and a few minutes later Yeji was herding all of us out of the limo and into the club faster than you could say go. Once we got in we were already completely intoxicated and having the time of our lives on the main dance floor, it had these squares with interchanging neon colours and the fluorescent lights were shining so bright it could almost have sent you into a trance that you'd never want to snap out of.

I got so caught up in the moment that when I opened my eyes and turned around, all the others were nowhere to be found. My heart rate sped up a little but I wasn't too worried as I was convinced they probably just hired a private area and sat down, so I went to grab some drinks that I could bring over to whichever table they'd been given. Even though the dance-floor was jam packed with plenty of people, once I got to the bar there wasn't too much of a line, so I kinda just rested my arms on the table, meaning I was sticking my ass out for practically anyone to see.

I looked over my shoulder to my right and spotted a man coming out of what seemed like a back office area, it was pretty dark so I couldn't see much but he was dressed in an all black suit head to toe and he surrounded by men in all black as well, obviously being as drunk as I was I convinced myself he was just a main bodyguard or something like that, but not gonna lie, the guy was completely my type. He checked off everything on my list, tall, good looking, dark hair, plump lips, great physique, and, did I mention that he was tall? We just happened to make eye contact in that exact moment, drink just so happens to make me a little more confident than I would be sober so I bit my lip and gave him my sexiest glare.

He smirked at me and made a hand gesture to the men surrounding him and they all scattered as he walked over to me and leant on the bar right next to me "Can I buy you a drink, gorgeous?" I almost felt my entire body quiver at merely his voice, so assertive and deep, I couldn't deny my attraction to the guy.

I slowly nod and we down a few shots. After that however, I remember nothing. The rest of my night is unknown to me, I must have, to put it simply...blacked out.