Surprise!

Chapter 9 (End)-
I wake up the next day to the sounds of busy city life occurring below me, I feel a strong arm placed around my waist as I lay on my side and open my eyes. That's when it actually sets in what I did last night. It actually set in that I could potentially have feelings for the one man I wasn't supposed to like, my own husband. That's kinda when panic mode set in for me, and when I panic, my first instinct is to run away from my problem. I didn't want his money any more, all I wanted was for him to be happy, and with someone who wanted to be with him for the right reasons, not someone like me. I slowly lift his arm up and slip out from his embrace, that's when I go to the wardrobe and slip out my suitcase, quietly removing all of my belongings and placing them inside. It didn't take me long to gather everything I needed, I put on a casual outfit and go out to the lounge area as quietly as I could. That's when I go to the kitchen cabinet and grab a notepad from the counter, make my way over to a seat beside the island, and begin to write a letter to him, I could never have told him this in words and a text seemed too ignorant and informal.

'Dear Seokjin,
First of all, I'm so sorry to leave you like this, without even saying goodbye, but, I need to confess something to you that I had been planning for a long time. When we got married, your first impression didn't really rub off the best on me, I can't deny that. You were very handsome but you were also a cocky asshole with too much money and time on his hands. That was when I came up with a plan to stay with you long enough so that I could get half of our divorce settlement, but I had to stay for a minimum of two months. Well, I did it right? Go me.. but you see that's not the point. The point is that I actually got to know you, and it turns out, you weren't so bad after all. I even ended up..liking you, a lot more than I wanted to allow myself to. I feel so guilty for ever coming up with that idea in the first place, let alone trying to go along with it. I'm so sorry. I don't want your money, and I know after hearing this you'll probably want nothing to do with me and I understand that whole heartedly, just, believe me when I tell you that everything that happened last night was not for that purpose, every emotion was real and I need you to know that how I felt in that moment was completely and utterly authentic. I hope you find someone someday who loves you for all the right reasons, unlike me. I'll sign anything you need to make sure I don't get a dime, I'll send out the divorce papers to you as soon as I can.

The sorrow and guilt I feel is too immense to even describe.
I wish you every happiness in life Seokjin, you truly deserve it all.

All my love,
Kim Y/N '

My teardrops somehow stained the paper but I couldn't control my sorrow, i sniffle and wipe away my tears as I rip the paper out of the notepad and place it on the kitchen counter, so that when he comes out it would be the first thing he saw. I pull up the handle on my suitcase and take one last look at the place I'd called home for two months, I sigh and make my way to the door, placing my keycard on the cabinet beside the entrance so that I couldn't come back even if I wanted to. I walk to the elevator, tap the ground floor button, and make my way to the airport..

S E O K J I N
I was officially done with the whole drug business situation, I was finally out, and now y/n and I could actually have a shot at something together, a life together. I wake up around noon, I flip my body around to put my arm around her but she wasn't there. 'She must have already woken up' I thought to myself as I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once I come out it's strangely quiet in the house, the tv wasn't on and nothing was cooking in the kitchen so I began to question where she could be, I put on some underwear and a black t-shirt as I walk into the main lounge space, the suite was open plan so the kitchen and living area were basically one. That's when I seen a note on the counter, probably just to tell me she'd gone to the store or something, I pick it up and being to read it contents and I was shocked to see she actually confessed to me, about everything. What she didn't know however, was that I already knew about her plan. That was the reason I went to the reception without her that day, I overheard her and Yejis conversation and, it hurt me. It hurt me so much that I came up with my own plan, to make her fall for me so that she wouldn't want the money, and that I'd get to break her heart. I guess it backfired for us both in our own ways, she didn't want the money anymore but somehow she still managed to break my heart by leaving me like this. I had to find her and tell her that I knew, and that I didn't care, as long as I had her, I was the richest man alive. I called Tony to see if he knew where she was from, something she had forgotten to tell me. "Tony, did y/n happen to tell you where she was from?" He stays silent for a moment to think, my impatience was mounting, "No boss, she didn't." I shut my eyes and sigh "Shit. She's gone T, I have to find her. Please, think." Another silence ensues before he finally says "Wait! At the wedding, Yejis wedding party said they couldn't wait to go back to....Ilsan? I'm pretty sure it was Ilsan?" I grasp the phone with both hands and demand "T you're sure that it was Ilsan? One hundred percent?!" He replies "Yeah yeah I'm positive. What do you wanna do boss?" "Book the private jet straight to Ilsan right now, I wanna make sure I get there before she does. I'm on my way to the airport right now, make sure they're ready for takeoff as soon as I get there." "Yes sir" as soon as I hang up the phone I put on some pants and sneakers and run downstairs to the car, racing to the airport as fast as I possibly could..