(21+) Saving You For A Rainy Day..

Chapter 8-

He stared so deeply into my eyes that I was almost hypnotised by simply just his intense gaze. He was heavily panting and his hair was damp from the rain pouring down outside, I watched as a droplet of water trickled from his forehead all the way down his perfectly sculpted face and made its way over his beautifully plump lips.

That's when I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he began to kiss me hungrily, untying my satin robe and exploring my entire body with his hands. His fingers traced my inner thigh and sent shockwaves soaring through my body, making my entire being tingle. I pulled him in closer to me so that our body's almost became one with one another. He hoists me up and cups my ass cheeks as he carries me into the master suite and lays me down on the soft white bedsheets.

The room was in complete darkness, the only source of light being the city lights of Vegas below, making the room dimly glow with an illuminating neon. He started kissing my neck roughly, leaving hickeys all over my décolletage, that's when I undid his black tie and set it aside, beginning to undo the buttons on his white blouse. He throws his shirt to the side and I run my hands over his toned body, making him shut his eyes so that he could truly feel my touch for the first time, he gulps and his adam's apple flinches which was somehow a huge turn on for me.

He hovers over me and crashes his lips onto mine, our tongues danced with one another at a rhythmic pace and a quiet moan slipped from my lips. "I need you now baby...please.." I lean my head back and skim over my red lace panties with my fingertips, that's when he grabs my hand and says "you're not allowed to touch what doesn't belong to you princess. you're mine to play with, keep your hands off what's mine baby girl." My eyes widen as he asserts his dominance and his hold on me tightens, he places my hands above my head and ties his jet black tie that he i removed prior around both my hands, just to make sure that there was no way I could please myself in front of him.

He slides his cold hand behind my back and it arches as he removes my bra in one swift motion, the man was definitely experienced in this field. He begins laying soft kisses on my breasts as he circles my already soaking centre with his hand. Frenzied and messy moans escape my lips and the fact I couldn't even run my hands through his hair made me feel completely submissive to his demands. "You're so beautiful.." he whispers as his kisses travel down my stomach to my throbbing heat. He pushes my panties aside and begins licking my centre, an abundance of groans on my part fill the room with a heated and intense sense of lust that was difficult to even put into words. That's when he inserts two cold fingers inside me and my body shudders at the contrast in temperature. After a while the pleasure almost becomes too much to bear "P-please.." I whimper, "what do you want daddy to do baby?" He looks up at me and smirks, "I want to please you.." I managed to say, that's when he stands up and unbuckles his belt, removing his trousers and pulling down his black boxers to reveal his hard member, "I told you that you had created a problem princess, now it's time to fix it."

I sit up and put my bound arms before him "please untie me daddy, I want to do a good job" I plead and that's when he unties the knot. I kneel down and he shoves his erect member down my throat harshly, I cup it with both hands and quickly start to take him in, my rhythmic pace causing him to lean his head back and groan deeply, only furthering my urge to please him. My eyes begin to water as he penetrates the very back of my throat, I look up at him and I know he's near as his mouth flinches and it exhales numerous curses, that's when he lifts me up like I was as light as a feather and places me back on the bed, as soon as he does so he thrusts himself inside me entirely and I almost yelp at his sudden movement, he takes himself inside and outside of me repeatedly, testing my limits. I dig my nails into his back as I caress his strong broad shoulders and after a short while it becomes hard to contain the growing heat forming in the pit of my stomach, I whine "b-baby I'm gonna-"

"no" he interrupts, "not until daddy says so." I squeeze my eyes shut and cup the bedsheets to try and suppress my ever-growing urge to release. Soon enough I hear him say through his hoarse groans "o-okay baby...now!" That's when I release a deafening moan and finally get to release the buildup of pleasure that flourished inside my body. I know he's going to come soon so I quickly get off the bed and kneel down before him, ready to take in his juices. He teases his member a little before finally releasing in my mouth, prompting me to swallow his seed. "You were so amazing baby, I'm surprised you did it that good." I stand up before him and kiss him passionately, I lean back with my arms wrapped around him and say "what if I told you that wasn't even the best I can do baby?" His brows jump and he smirks at me. "Well then, in that case I'd love to find out."

I look up at him, then I caress his toned peck with my finger and say "you're so dirty daddy...I think you need a cold shower to cool you down, and maybe give you a deep cleanse, care if I join you?" I take his hand and begin to lead him into the en suite, "what if I told you that I think I'll come out of this shower dirtier than I went in?" He smirks at me "then I guess you'd be completely right.." I wink as I slowly close the door and turn the latch..