Exposed..

Chapter 6-

It had been a few weeks since we had both agreed to give things as a married couple a try, and I had to admit that I really did enjoy the finer things in life, which was definitely something Jin was willing to provide. However, it had become difficult to get closer to him as he was hardly ever at the house and that was the one place i never happened to leave, i was bored out of my mind and in major need of some distraction, I was definitely more of the needy type. I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere in the relationship and it shouldn't have bothered me but it did, the women at his club were gorgeous supermodels and me? I was a literal couch potato, sitting in a penthouse suite stuffing popcorn down my throat and watching the newest season of Rupauls Drag Race for about the eightieth time in a row.

I had to keep him interested, so that's when I decided to call him and ask him could we go on an actual date, something we hadn't actually done before. The phone hums for a good 10 seconds before he finally picks up "Yeah?" He says, sounding a little stressed "Well hello to you too jin" "Oh, y/n. It's you..how can I help you?" I'm a little hurt that he wasn't exactly ecstatic to know it was me on the other end of the phone "were you expecting someone else?...you know what? forget i called." I go to end the call but he stops me just before I press the button "wait! I'm sorry..I'm just, stressed. There's a lot of things going on at work, I hope you can understand" "it's fine I get it, you're too busy for someone like me. We can just talk later, it's cool." I sigh as I go to cut him off again but he says "it's not that I don't wanna talk y/n, I do, I really do. Please tell me whatever is on your mind, I wanna listen, like a good husband should." I could hear the squeaking of a leather chair on the other end suggesting he'd actually leant back in order to listen to me, so I decided I should just ask him, what did I really have to lose? Just 5 million dollars I guess.. "I think we should go on a date." "A date?" He replies, his tone bending from a low to high pitch in surprise, "yes a date. You said you wanted to try but I don't see you making much of an effort so I guess I'm gonna have to wear the pants in this relationship." I hear him laugh lightly and i tut a little as I manage to finish "so do want to? Or am I spending yet another night alone watching tv." "Okay it's a date. I'll pick you up in thirty. I have to think of an excuse to leave early, see you soon, wifey." "Okay first of all, wifey? don't call me that again unless you want me to projectile vomit all over your brand new tailored suit. Second of all, make it twenty, the sooner we get there the sooner we can come home." His voice becomes suggestive "and why would you wanna be home earlier huh?" "Oh shut up Seokjin." An awkward silence ensues when I can't seem to come up with a good enough comeback "I'm hanging up now bye" before I cut it off I hear him laughing at me which has to be a good sign right? We were on friendly terms at this stage but tonight was the night I'd crank it up a notch.

I took a quick shower and decided to do light makeup with a burgundy lip and curl my hair at the ends, overall it was a sexy yet classy look. I got a text from Jin reading 'im outside' but a classy lady such as myself wouldn't settle for anything but the best and just because I was his wife doesn't mean I was gonna be that easy on a first date, I expected to be treated like the queen I am 'oh I don't think so honey, gentlemen collect their women from the door, get your ass up here.' I see that he's read my message and decided to not reply so I simply sit on the couch and wait for him to come up and get me patiently. A few minutes later I hear the card click in the door and footsteps walking in on the marble tiled floor. "Hurry up lets go I've made reservations and we're gonna be late because you're being petty. This is on short notice and it was hard enough to get the table nevermind b- wow." I stand up off the sofa and turn around to face him, his mouth was slightly open and his doe eyes looked glossier than ever in his all black suit, he looked possibly the sexiest id ever seen him, there's just something about men in suits that really keeps me up at night. "You look...beautiful y/n." I walk towards him and all that can be heard is the echo of my heels against the tiled flooring throughout the penthouse "you don't look so bad yourself handsome." I grin at him and he says "you know they actually call me worldwide handsome where I'm from." I couldn't help but laugh "and who could 'they' possibly be huh? your mom?" "actually.. my grandma. close though" I smile at him as he gestures me towards the door and I grab my purse on the counter beside me as we walk to the door "if you're worldwide handsome then what does that make me?" As he holds the door for me and I look over my shoulder at him he almost whispers "worldwide... mesmerising.." I blush a little before I decide to change the subject "good one... worldwide funny guy!" I walk to the elevator and he presses the button leading us to the ground floor, as the lift descended I learnt about his family for the first time, his mother had been a beauty queen and he had took the place of his father in all his business affairs, he also had a sibling and enjoyed cooking, I even came to find out his favourite colour was actually pink when all along I thought it had been black.