17

Regina's POV

Christmas morning and all my family is at my house. Mary is coming over so I can see Emma. I smile and get up in my red christmas pajamas. I wish it was something more sexy but not with our family around. My hair is getting long and curly. I brush it out and put on some light makeup. I don't usually wear a lot in the first place. Plus Emma loves me natural. I get up going downstairs and it's 5 am so I hurry and make the cinnamon rolls. A lot of them too. Over 100 but they are amazing. Everyone starts coming downstairs. In my house I only have a six bedrooms upstairs but somehow we all made it fit. All the kids were just everywhere. There's more than twenty of us. We start opening present and almost all the cinnamon rolls are gone so I take some more when there's a knock on the door. The kids are killing them. I told Mary to come in pj's. I smile and run to open the door. Emma is behind them and I smile. I hug both of them and then I smile at Emma. She smiles and gives me a look tilting her head to the back door. I give Neal a kiss and a hug.

"Hi Gina!"

"Hi sweetie Merry Christmas Neal!"

"I'm so happy. It smells so good here."

"That's the cinnamon rolls. I'm making fresh ones. The icing is just melting into them. How about we get you some?"

"Can I mommy?"

"Of course honey. We'll going you." They follow me and I smile.

_______
Everyone is watching a movie all on the floor and couches. Drinking coco and eating candy canes. Along with cinnamon rolls. I go into the kitchen and I feel Emma's presence.

"It's way too risky to kiss you but it's christmas and all I want is to take you to bed."

"You could. We would just have to be done in ten seconds so no one notices we are both gone."

"With you looking like that I could cum easily."

"You think we can?" I ask sneaking out to see how everyone is doing in the living room.

"Come on baby. It's Christmas. I can't spend the day cuddled with you so let me have this."

"Emma I don't know."

"Come on baby. Really quick." I grab her hand seeing the movie get to a good part where they all lean in and I quickly pull her to the downstairs bathroom. I mean we ran.

"Quick Emma. I mean it."

"Don't rush me bossy." I giggle and slides my pants and panties off. I help her out her pants and boxers I'm throbbing. She slides into me and I bite my lip. God it's been a while. I push my hands down onto the sink and she starts pounding into me relentlessly.

"Oh god Emma." She groans and keeps going.

"Fuck I've missed you." I bring my
lips to hers and she picks up her speed. I moan and bite my lip trying to stop my moans.

"Oh I'm gonna cum." Emma whispers kissing my neck and I cum and she does without warning shooting her juices into me. I gasp and I close my eyes.

"Wow. Tweleve seconds. And to think I doubted you."

"You counted?" She says and I pick my lips and peck hers.

"Come on." We quickly get dressed and I look around and no one is looking and we walk out. She goes back into the living room and I pour
myself a glass of a milk and I take a sip smiling. I shake my head and laugh. I feel so bad and sneaky. I mean my whole family is here and I just had sex with my girlfriend. My girlfriend. I couldn't be happier.

My phone dings and I pick it up. It's 1 am and I can't sleep. Everyone is sleeping and has been since 11 maybe. The kids were gone at 10. Emma and her parents left. I miss her.