9

(Alexandra P.O.V)

So we walked in the club and all eyes were on us of course we had a few jealous bitches but we didn't care ...

"Omg it's some fine niggas in here tonight" Monae said looking around ..

"GIRL SHUT YO VIRGIN ASS UP" I could tell she was mad when I said that shit but did I care ... nahhhh so what she pressed oh tf well

I sat down and I heard a few whispers.. I looked around and guess who I seen that bitch shayla .. lord he we go..

"bitch tf you looking at"

"You bitch I mean like you think you fw johnathan but you don't bitch"

"So that explains why he's at my house rn laying in my bed rn .. yeah okay I'm not finna play with you"

She stood up and her friends stood up .. me and my girls stood up even Monae ( shocker right)

"Tf y'all tryna do ?"

"Y'all not tryna do nun" we heard a deep voice and I turned around and smiled..

"Wassuh lil mama" he said after wrapping his arm around me ..

"Johnathan.. really you real life with this bitch okay bet you won't see jr no mfn moe .."

"BITCH TF— mannn I know you ain't that stupid" he looked pissed off.. should I step in?

"Keep fucking with me johnathan.. what is more important your son or this bitch" I started to get heated

"BITCH WHAT YOU NOT FINNA DO IS FUCKING PLAY ME LIKE A HOE .. and you talm bout you ain't gon let him see his son that's a real bitch ass move and I should beat yo ass for it .. matter fact".. I ran up to her and clocked her dead in her eye and she flew back holding it and soon I was finna hit her again felt somebody pick me up .. then I looked and Aaliyah was tearing her ass up and the girl friend jumped in and tooty jumped in and we all got kicked out ..

We got back home and j looked like he wanted to cry .. the only thing I could do is go hug him .. we went upstairs and went to sleep

Wow... well I had fun .

YALL IMA UPDATE SOME MORE BUT RIGHT NOW IM JUST PUBLISH THESE.. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🧡💍