13

(JOHNATHAN'S P.O.V)

So I woke up to Alex laying on my chest I could get use to this ..

I smirked and tried to go back to sleep..

DING DONG*

I got up carefully and walked to the door and a random light skin girl appeared..

"May I help you" I asked confusingly

"Umm yes do you happen to kno where Alexandra jones lives.."

"Yeah she stays here .. who's Asking .."

"Im Janae her sister ..."

"ALEXANDRA GET YO ASS DOWN HERE"

She walked down with an attitude "first off who in tf is talking to.. second who is she .." I was lost asf .. how she don't kno who this is ...

"What .. didn't you just ... come in" I had to get to the bottom off this shit ..

" have a seat... would you like anything to drink.." Alex offered her I think she wanted to kno wtf was going on to

"No thank you.. I guess your wondering who I am huh?" She asked with a chuckle I see nothing funny bout this shit ..

"Umm yeah you just showed up to my front door.."

"Well... I'm your half sister.."

"Wait what ." She almost choked on her damn water this shit is wayyyyy to much .

(Alexandra P.O.V)

I didn't believe this girl for one second my father told me when I was 8 years old my sister died..

"I need proof .. ain't no way you my sister my sister died when I was 8" she looked at me confused

"Dad must have told you that .. well no I'm here" she pulled out something from her purse it was a locket our father had given to us when we were babies..

I tried so hard to fight the tears I swear I did y'all but I havent seen my sister in 12 years I swear I'm finna bawl right now ..

"Nae nae..." I said with my voice cracking

"Lex.. I missed you so much" she started crying and I started crying harder ..

J just got up and hugged both of us... I swear I might be in love with this man ..

"I'm johnathan by the way .."

"Yeah I know" she said wiping her tears "your blueface" she was laughing

"BOP!" Dead in my fuckin ear

"BOY WHAT I DONE TOLD YOU BOUT ALL THAT DAMN BOPPIN." She started laughing at us.. I really miss my sissy I'm glad she's here

"Baby I'm finna go to the sudio" he kissed me on my forehead and headed out the door..

"Y'all together?" She asked raising her eyebrows up and down causing me to laugh..

"No child we just chillin rn .. he don't mess with nobody and I don't mess with nobody it's that simple."

"Yeah I feel you .. I hate being single I mean damn I need some love to hell.." she was laughing

"I'll put you on ... I mean johnathan got some friends.."

"Fr are they cute?" She said looking at me

"Girl alllll of them.." I said going to the kitchen

"Oh well a bitch can't wait then" when she said that I just started laughing ...

We'll see how this works out ..