25

(Alexandra POV)

I decided to make me a doctor appointment because I had been throwing up non stop and I started having these weird cravings like i want some onion rings right now and I don't even eat them shits ..

"Hello miss jones how are you .." the doctor said smiling..

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm great and now I'm gotta take some of your blood and I'll be back with your results..

I nodded my head and took a deep breath.. I'm so damn scared ..

" okayyy so it turns out that you are... 2 months pregnant. Congrats"

I started crying I was so happy .. I'm really having a child ..

"Thank you so much" I said wiping my tears ..

"Awhhh your welcome sweetie come back in 2 more weeks for a check up" I nodded and jumped off the bed and ran to Burger King and got me a burger with some onion rings and a Oreo shake ..

I pulled up to the house .. "BABYYYY"

"IM IN THE LIVING ROOM" I walked to the living room and seen him watching a movie he looked scared he didn't see me walk in so I wanted to scare him ..

I snuck behind the couch and unplugged the tv.. "wtf... OH HELLL NAW BABYYY" I tried so hard not to laugh ..

I went to the couch he was on and yelled in his ear

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHH!!!" I busted out laughing and cut on the lights I was rolling .. it was so funny y'all I swear..

"Baby that wasn't cool" he said getting all mad

"Boy sit down I need to tell yo ass something.."

"Wassuh?" He said eating his popcorn..

"I'm pregnant.." he dropped the popcorn and picked me up and started kissing me all over my face ..

"Boy move" I said laughing ..

"Baby forreal .." He said his voice started cracking I knew he wanted another baby but I didn't think it'll happen so soon ..

"Yes baby ..I'm 2 months pregnant.." he grabbed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck ..

"I love you Alexandra Jones ..."

"I love you too johnathan porter" I said as he bent down and gave me a kiss ..

(Tooty POV)

I went to go to the doctor because I've been feeling real bloated lately.. I swear if I'm pregnant to I'm gonna go crazy because me and Alex being pregnant is not gonna be a good combination

"Hello miss Jordan how are you doing?" I smiled at her because she was so pretty she couldn't be no more over 20

"I'm great .." she smiled back at me

"Alright let me just take your blood and I'll be back with your results..." I nodded my head ..

She walked back in with a paper in her hand .. "alright so it looks like you are 2 months pregnant" Damn same as Alex I started laughing

"It's crazy my cousin came in here and she's 2 months pregnant too .."

"Ohh you must mean miss jones oh yes .. she's so precious.." I started laughing because she doesn't kno the real Alex ..

"Yeah I know right" I hopped off the bed and went straight home ..

"Wassuh baby" geo said when I walked in the door I'm happy with geo.. I'm glad that we finna start a family together..