23

(Alexandra POV)

A year later

I'm going to Aaliyah house to go see my Niecey Pooh yalll I've been so busy .. plus with j career taking off we've been on and off but we're not cheating...

Well I'm not

(iPhone ringtone)

I took a deep breath

"Hey J.." I couldn't help but to smile

"Hey lil mama ... you coming over today ? Jr miss you like crazy .." I started smiling jr had juss turnt 4 and that was my lil baby

"You sure he the only one that miss me" I smirked a lil bit

"I'm not even gon hold you I miss you to baby .. we fall out over petty shit .. and you wanna kno something" I started blushing

"What"

"I'm still in love with you .. never stopped loving you .. ik I do a lot of shit but I miss you" I can't lie I missed him to ..

*flashback

I kept calling j phone to tell him I was coming home and I was gonna get some food so he would have to cook

I walked in the door and my heart dropped.."mmmm fuckkk .. don't stop" I just nodded my head and started laughing..

I walked up the start and pulled out my all red glock before clocking it back I looked to see if baby J was in his room so I walked in my room REMIND YOU THIS IS OUR ROOM NOW..

I shot the gun in the air and they immediately stopped he looked scared

Is Shooked my head and laughed .."this what we doing ... IN MY FUCKING BED .. YOU SERIOUS"  she had a smirk on her face I shot the bitch in her leg .. and she screamed

"Yeah laugh now bitch" he was finna lean down and help her

"If you help her you gotta go" I said clocking my gun back once more

"Alex she gonna bleed out" he act like I gave a fuck if the bitch died..

"J IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING YOU HELP THAT BITCH IM SHOOTING YOU I DONT CARE BOUT HER FUCK HER .." I was crying my eyes out ..

"Just get the bitch and yo shit and get out I'm done"

"Baby"  he said grabbing me

"DONT! Touch me .. please" I said as my voice started cracking

Don't get me wrong it's not like we stopped fucking .. I mean we just didn't live together he apologized for everything and he said he's not dealing with nobody but me but I do I look like I was born yesterday .. I didn't think so all niggas do is lie ..

"I'm finna come over there" I said sighing

I pulled up at j house and I seen a familiar car pull up ..

"Is that .... it is ... tf is she doing here" I walked up to the car

"What you want Monae" she mugged me and got out the car I was looking for la'niyah I loved that lil baby like she was my own but her mama is who I couldn't stand ..

"If you must know JJ and la'niyah have a play date .." she rolled her eyes i almost decked her shit ..

I opened the door with my key and j was in there watching tv .. I grabbed la'niyah outta Monae hands and slammed the door in her face ..

"You don't gotta do her like that .." he said laughing "Come on in Monae"

"Thank you J" she said smiling at him and he nodded his head ..

" run up stairs niyah .." she did as she was told and Monae looked terrified..

"Tf did I miss y'all fucked or sum" she started coughing ..

"No alex we didn't fuck ... chad broke up with her again and she ain't have nobody to talk to .." Monae nodded

"Monae get out real quick" She was finna say sum then I mugged her and she got up and walked out the door ..

"What else happened.. I know that you lying" he sighed

"She kissed me .. that's it"

"Did you kiss her back.." I asked sadly

"No What did I tell you before you got here .. I only want you .. Ight" he said grabbing my arms and wrapping them around his neck ..

"Yeah Ight" I stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss and that's when he picked me up and we was in a full blown makeout session.. we fell on the couch and I felt him smirk under the kiss ..

I heard somebody clear their throat and I knew who it was .. "what" I asked annoyed..

"Somebody here to see y'all" we looked at her confused..

"Who" we said at the same time

"Izzy" she looked down .. it took everything in me not to pull out my gun when he walked through that door .. well not everything because I pulled it out ..

They know I'm with all the shits ..

"Alex Wait please .. just let me talk" I looked at j and he nodded

So I put my gun on the table in front of me .. "5 minutes" he sighed

"Okay that night when y'all had texted me and told me y'all was in a hotel I was gonna come to see tooty but when I texted her and asked what room she was in she texted back 17c and she knew she had that nigga in there .. that couldn't have been her texting because if the person would've never came I was high off of a X and a perk PLUS I HAD DRUNK SOME LEAN .. I was fucked up and I fucked up im sorry.." he was crying by the time he finished ..

"I don't believe him... he shot geo he gotta go down for it" this bitch

"GEO?? GEOOOO BITCH WHAT ABOUT TOOTY OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT HER YOU KNEW GEO FOR A MONTH ... HAVE YOU LOST YO FUCKING MIND ... DO I NEED TO DRAG YOU ON THIS FLOOR" she mugged me ..

"Izzy look I understand you I feel where you coming from but the fact is tooty ain't gonna forgive you.. so you need to explain it to her"

He sighed and nodded his head ..

Monae went to get niyah after I yelled at her and she left Izzy ran right after her and I TRIED to leave

" okay I'll see you tomorrow" I said tryna walk away and he put me on his lap ..

"You know you not leaving .. I wanna hold you"

"J..."

"Alex please..."

"Fine.." I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest and I felt him kiss my forehead.. then all of a sudden said the words

"I love you .."

I hesitated.. but then I realized.. I love him to .. " I love you to johnathan.."

Happy late valentines yall

Vote

Comment

Share

Love all yall💙