21

(Alexandra POV)

All I seen was red .. two of my bestfriends just got shot ..

Flashback*

"TOOTY WTF YOU DOING IN HERE WITH THIS NIGGA YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP" Izzy said while pointing his gun at the both of them

"IZZY CALM YO ASS DOWN FOR YOU DO SUM YOU REGRET" I heard J yell

"NAH FUCK THAT" a gunshot went off and everything went black...

Before I knew anything J ran up and tackled Izzy ..

"ALEX CALL 911"

"ALEX .. ALEX .. ALEXANDRA!!" I snapped out my thoughts and called the police..

I ran over to the both of them and sobbed..

The police came and said that they are not fully dead and they can be saved..

Me and J got in the car and we were following behind the ambulance..

"MAN J I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DONT MAKE IT" I was bawling my eyes out at this point I called Aaliyah and she told me she would be on her way ..

"Baby calm down they're gonna make it"...

(In the hospital)

Me, Aaliyah, Johnathan, and Eli we're sitting in the waiting room when In walked Monae ..

"BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET TF OUT" I said crying

" I just came to see my boyfriend please let me see him" she started crying hard I looked in her arms and seen the little girl.. this must be la'niyah

"The baby stays .. you go." I said sternly reaching for the baby and she came straight towards me ..

"No my baby stays I stay .." she said boldly

"Well take your baby and leave you don't belong here" with that she left with her head down..

In Walked another person... Izzy

"Alex I'm so sorry I was high and I-

"I KNOW DAMN WELL" I ran over to him and punched him in the nose and started punching him in the face and that's when J and eli grabbed me off of him..

"IZZY LEAVE" he looked at J like he was hurt he said that but he understood so he just nodded and left..

"Family of taniah Jordan... and geovanni Johnson" The doctor said

We all stood up..

"They are both okay we were able to remove both of the bullets lucky for miss Jordan the bullet did not go to her heart you may go and see them"

I ran to the back and they were in the same room they looked at me and smiled I busted out crying...

"OMG YALL IM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED ITS ALL MY FAULT" I was crying my eyes out and everybody else walked in

"Alex stop it's not your fault... if anything it's mines"

"And mines" everybody looked at her confusingly

"I knew exactly what I was getting into by being with Izzy .. I'm done with him ..."

"And I'm done with Monae" I looked at them and smiled they started smiling at each other ..

"Awwwwh yalll so cute .. y'all got shot together and everything" j said making everybody laugh ..

I nudged him.. I'm glad their okay tho .. idk what I would've done if they wasn't..

(Shayla POV)

I'm kinda glad johnathan came over here and got jr and took him out for a while it gives me some time to think about me myself and I

I'm kinda glad johnathan came over here and got jr and took him out for a while it gives me some time to think about me myself and I ..

I decided to take a walk on the corner of 64th street ... when I noticed that somebody was following me ...

I started to pick up my pace and by now The were right on me I took a turn on to 65th street and a man stopped in front of me ..

"Wait what are you doing" the man grabbed my mouth so that it would muffle my screams .. and then I seen him .. Izzy

"Well well well..." I got scared I'm terrified right now ..

"Say goodbye shayla" he said laughing

Then everything went black..

(Calls johnathan phone)

"It's handled"

"Good now don't call me no more till you get yo shit together"

Izzy walked down the street and left shayla body right there lifeless in the ally...

(MARCUS POV)

"IM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU ANTONIO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING THESE BITCHES GO BE WITH THEM.." me and Antonio had gotten in to another heated argument because a female texted his phone asking when was they gonna do this and do that got me fucked up ..

"I TOLD YO ASS SHE JUST A FRIEND" I could tell he was getting mad but at the moment I really didn't give a fuck..

"NIGGA FUCK YOU .. GO BE WITH THEM BITCHES YOU ALWAYS CLAIMING SOMEBODY JUST A FRIEND YOU PROBABLY FUCKING ALEX OR ONE OF THEM HOES"

"WATCH YO FUCKIN MOUTH YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH.. THATS WHY YOU CANT NEVER COMPARE TO ANY OF THEM YOUR TRASH YOU DUSTY BITCH MATTER OF FACT GET YO SHIT AND HIT THE MFN DOOR" I was never crying so hard in my life I called me a Uber packed my shit and left..

(JANAE POV)

"Mmmm Fuck ... don't stop" this shit felt Ike I had been missing it for a long ass time like just now getting back in town and this the first thing we started doing

"Mhmm bet yo ass won't think about Greyson no more" I told him the whole situation with me and grey and he was highly upset but we worked though it...

"AH FUCK" he started going faster and soon I was finna cum the door opened ..

"Hey Luke I was just—- I'll come back later" Greyson said with a heartbroken look on his face .. I just shook my head what could I do .. I'm with Luke.. and that's that

"GREY!" Luke yelled out .. he whispered in Greyson ear and his eyes widen ...

"It's up to her" Luke just nodded

"What's up to me" I asked looking confused..

"Well babe we were just gonna ask if you wanted to maybe have a threesome.." I started laughing both of these fine ass men inside of me shitttt it would be a pleasure...

I nodded and bit my lip " not today tho I got shit to do" I said as I winked at both of them and left out of the room .. this is gonna be fun 🤪

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR ERRORS 💙