Daddy(Sebastian StanX Reader)

You have been dating the famous actor Sebastian Stan for about 4 years.You two met on set,we're you were supposed to play love interests for a Marvel movie.
Since that movie everything evolved naturally.
Being with Sebastian was everything all women dream about.He was the kindest,most lovable,not to mention  the cutest and hottest person you had ever met.
You woke up feeling a little but tired,more than usual.But today,there was something wrong with your stomach.
~in the bathroom~
(Y/n): Fuck,my period is late ( you say thinking to yourself ) Nooo,it can't be,I can't be pregnant , me and Seb always use condoms.
You tried to push the idea of your head,could you really be pregnant? How would Sebastian react? Would he be happy,or mad?
So 3 more days passed,your period was nowhere to be seen and you were feeling even more nauseous.
This wasn't an easy thing to hide from Sebastian,since you both lived together,but you did your best.
At the 4th day of sickness you decided it was time to face the truth,whatever that was.
So you went grocery shopping,since Sebastian hated going shopping and he would always stay in the car just to help you out with the bags,you took the chance and grabbed 4 or 5 different pregnancy tests,you wanted to be sure.
~At Home~
As soon as you got home,you saw an opportunity to take the tests,you excused yourself and went straight to the bathroom with the bag with the tests.
5 tests and 15 minutes later it was confirmed.You were officially pregnant with Sebastian son/ daughter.
You felt mixed feelings between happiness and fear
~meanwhile on the other side of the door was Sebastian~
Seb: ( Y/n),baby is everything okay?
(Y/n): yes,I will be right out.
Seb: Are you sure? You've been there for at least 15 minutes.
(Y/n): Yeah I am,but I think you should come on in,I got something to tell you.
Seb: okay.
As he came in,you could feel yourself going tense
Seb: What is it?
( Y/n): I don't know how to say this but here it goes.
We are going to be parents ( You said while holding the 5 tests in your hand,all positive) Please don't be mad.
Seb: Why would I? Honey that is the best news I could have received.
He said while picking you up from the ground and spinning you around.
( y/n): I am so happy.I can't wait to meet him/ her.
Seb: Me neither.I love you so much (Y/n)
(Y/n): I love you too.

After a few months Sebastian proposed and of course you said yes.
After nine months you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy called Thomas.
And 2 months later you got married to the love of your life in a little chapel in Romania