Medical help(Sebastian StanXReader)- Part 3

※author's note
Dm me ideas of how the date should be.
Also im very sorry for not posting for so long I'll try to start posting at least once a week
Please enjoy and don't forget to dm me suggestions to future imagines
Now enjoy your reading ※
That night you almost couldn't sleep both Dana's and Sebastian's words were ringing in your head.
~in the hospital
It was a happy day,you were going to dismiss three patients and you couldn't be happier,this was your favourite part.
You tried to stay away from Sebastian's room as much as you could but you knew you had to go see him.
When you got to the room you saw Sebastian packing his things while seating on a wheelchair.
(Y/n) : Mr Stan, what are you doing out of bed?
Seb: Dr. Dana said I'll be leaving tomorrow so im packing my shit.
( he spoke in a really cold tone,he never spoke with you like that)
(Y/n): Very well I'll leave you to it
(You left the room quick,fuck you were hurt,unlike what you told Dana,you had fallen for him.Big mistake you conscience said.
Dana,: hey (Y/n) im dismissing Sebastian tomorrow,you agree?
(Y/n): Yeah sure,he looks good but he will still need a lot of physical therapy.
Dana: I noticed that.Well that's not up to us.
(Y/n): see you later,got other patients to check.
Dana: see ya at lunch than.
After lunch the day went by really fast.You had a new patience.It was now sharing a room with Sebastian since he was leaving the following day.
It was a man who had a really severe accident you weren't even sure he was going to make it so you volunteered to spend the night observating him.
You couldn't help to notice Sebastian was always looking at you and everything you did.Almost like he was jealous.
(Y/n): Mr Stan ,can I help you with something?
Seb: I'll miss you Dr.(y,/l/n), you took care of me so well.
(Y/n): It's my job Mr Stan.
Seb: please call me Sebastian
(Y/n): okay,Sebastian,you're getting freed in the morning so you better rest.Goodnight.
~~the next morning
You woke feeling beat.
You were up all night checking the newest patient. You got him stable.
All the doctors came to congratulate you, none of them thought he was going to survive the night.You were feeling pretty proud.Even Dana came to talk to you.
Dana: Very well done (y/n), this hospital is very lucky to have a doctor like you
She said with a tone of sarcasm on her voice.
You decided to let it pass,you knew she was just jealous.
From the corner of your eye you see Sebastian's room,you know he's leaving. Dana notices your sad face.
Dana: You should go talk to him.Here's the releasing note.You do it.
This was strangely nice from Dana but you went with it.
(Y/n): Good morming Mr Stan.How are you feeling.
Seb: I told you to call me Sebastian.Im good am I free to go?
(Y/n)Yes you are,here's you releasing letter.Just know you still have a lot of physical therapy to do.But with time you will be able to have the life you had.
Seb: Again thank you doctor....
(Y/n): y/n, its doctor y/n Y/l/n.
Seb: Beautiful name.I'll remember it.
He said while he left the room,with a nurse pulling the chair.
(Y/n): I don't think so * You said underneath your breath.
~ Months later
*(y/n) povs*
After Sebastian left the hospital I went back to my normal life at the hospital.It hurted a bit that he never came looking for me.
But I guess Dana was right.
I was getting my coffee from the machine when a intern nurse comes almost running towards me.
Nurse: Dr. (Y/n) you have a visitor in the common room.A very special one.
She said between giggles
When you got to the common room you saw a familiar face.
(Y/n): Hey Sebastian youre not using the wheelchair anymore.
Seb: Yeah I've been through loads of physical therapy.It's been a great help.But it hurts a lot.
(Y/n): hasn't your doctor prescribed you pain killers?
Seb: Your my doctor y/n
(Y/n) : you know what I mean.
Seb: yes he has but he said its normal to be painfull since im regaining the feeling in my legs.
(Y/n): well your alive and walking that's the most important.
Seb: Yes but I didn't came here to talk to you about my medical history.I came to ask you out.
(Y/n): Excuse me?
Seb: Come have dinner with me,your not my doctor anymore so now you can right?
*my face still looked very confused about what just happened.
Seb: you look confused.Is there a boyfriend I don't know of or something like that?
(Y/n): No im just shocked.Give me your number ill text you later with my answer.
Seb: Very well.I'll be waiting then.
(Y/n): See you around Sebastian.
Seb: I hope not.( he says with a smile that makes my knees melt).
~ At home.
Of course I an going on a date with him.Who can say no to that man?
So I text him my answer

Who can say no to that man? So I text him my answer

I was truly excited about this.I was actually going on a date with my forever crush,Sebastian Stan