Medical help(Sebastian StanXReader)- Part 2

You were in shock but your professional button buzzed.
What should you do to help?
You rushed to his side and started to do what you knew best,to help others.
Once he was stable,you could finally think.You just saved the life of you idol and eternal crush
10 days went by,he started to get better little by little,you started getting closer to him since you were the only one he would cooperate with.
Today was visit day and to your surprise there were actually a lot of people to visit him,the almost tan you over.
Dana: What were you expecting (Y/n), he's a famous dude,we're you expecting him to fall for you? This is real life not a fanfic. ~she said in a sarcastic tone~
(Dana was one of you colleges in the hospital,although she was crazy jealous of how good you were)
(Y/n): I might be young but im not dumb,he just doesn't look that sociable,that's why I was surprised.I can separate work from outside stuff.
Dana: If you say so girl.Just don't fall in love,cause once he is fine ,he will be out of here and will never even remember you,even though you saved his life.
The rest of the day went by smooth but you couldn't get Dana's words out of your head.Deep down you knew she was right.
You looked at the clock it marked 19.30,time for you to go home.
Like usual you give your last visit to all your patients checking if they need anything.Last room to check was Sebastian's .
You weren't expecting him to be awake.
Seb: Hey uhm,I wanted to thank you for saving my life.I don't think I would have made it if it wasn't for your skills.
(Y/n): Im just doing my job Mr. Stan,but you are welcome.
Seb: You know I might seem like in not a good guy,but im much more sociable when im not in a hospital bed.
(Y/n): Im sure Mr.Stan.Why don't you lye down,so you can rest and I can go home.
Seb: Oh sure,I didn't mean to take your time,go ahead.
(Y/n): It's okay.Try having some rest so you can be out of here soon.
And you just left as fast as you could.
Sebatian's words we're stuck in your head.
What did he mean" he was much more sociable outside the hospital"? Was that and invitation? Was he flirting with you?
You couldn't stop thinking about this the hole way home.
That night you didn't sleep,thinking you could be falling for your patient,who was no one less than Sebastian Stan