Meeting each others friends

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n

More may be added

I walk into school. I look around and see a orange haired girl with red eyes fighting with Katelyn.

"Hey Katelyn who's your friend?" I ask as I walk up to the two girls

"Oh y/n this is Lucinda. She used to be my friend."

~time skip~

"So Aphmau we didn't get to meet each other's friends yesterday."

"Oh yeah can we do that at lunch?"

"Sure!"

~another time skip~

"Aphmau these girls are lilla and dellila!"

"These guys are-"

"Garroth! Laurence!"

"You met them?"

"Yeah first day here!"

Just then the announcements came on.

"Attention students you can now switch your classes with other students."

Aphmau cheered saying she could switch her last class. I offered because she really didn't want it.

"Are you sure? You know I have to sit next to that jerk who bumped into me!"

"Don't worry about it!"

~time skip~

We got done getting our schedule changed at the office so today I'll have werewolf class but I'm not a werewolf, plus I have to sit next to Aaron. Great.

~more time skips~

The teacher says "Alright students we have had a change in students. Aphmau transferred out of the class and y/n transferred into the class. Please come up here a tell us why."

I go up and say "Hi I'm y/n. Aphmau and I switch classes because she wasn't a werewolf. Neither am I but I would like to learn more about werewolves so I say it's a win win situation."

I go back to my seat and Aaron says, "Just because we sit at the same desk don't think I will go easy on you."

"Oh trust me what you need to worry about is me going easy on you."

~after class~

"Aaron!"

"What?"

"Can we try to get along?"

"I...

Fine"

"I'm gonna go to my friends class but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah later."

I walk away and a male werewolf comes up to me and says "I saw how you talked to our alpha. You got guts kid."

"1. I'm not a kid and 2. Thanks"

"I'm Balto."

"Y/n"

I walk through the halls with Balto to lilla and dellila's classroom. We get there and I say "Bye Balto."

"So was that your boyfriend?"

"Lilla don't be ridiculous. Her boyfriend is gonna be either of the boys we meet at lunch!"

"Dellila those two looked like her friends."

And that's how it was the whole walk home.

So we get home and I see d/n so excited to see me.

"Hi d/n have you been a good doggie?"

And for the rest of the day I did my homework, ate some food, took a shower, and then watch YouTube until I fell asleep.

Third chapter done. Hope you all like. Love you all. Bye my little agents.