Aaron and Aphmau are Friends?

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n
Last name- l/n
Moms name- m/n
Dads name- d/n
Nickname- n/n
Italics- your thoughts

More may be added
New detail added

Three weeks since I fixed my friendships. I walk down the hall turn the corner see Aphmau and Aaron, weird in itself, but to make it weirder they were talking peacefully. Like WHAT?!?!?!?! I'm happy they're friends but it's just a bit weird to see. Maybe they aren't friends and this is an act.

"So are you gonna try to talk to them today?" Aaron asks Aphmau. Talk to who about what? I wonder.

"Yeah. I'm gonna give it my best shot. I just really..." she responds but is interrupted by Balto.

"Hey! Aphmau there you are" He practically shouts. I'm going to try to find a frisbee in my bag. Come on I know I put one in here.

"Balto right?" She says curious as to why he was here.

"Yeah. So I was wondering... huh? Grr Aaron. What are you doing here?" He sounds mad! Come on frisbee. I shouldn't be listening to the conversation.

"We're hanging out." He responds. Huh? Aph and Aaron? Yaaaaaasssssssssss!

"We who? Wait you two? Ha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gonna punch him again Aphmau?" Why does everyone say gonna the correct grammar is going to. I know I've said gonna a few times and gonna is faster to say but I'm working on not saying gonna and sometimes the fastest isn't always the best.

"Hehe, he probably deserves it for some reason." She responds

"Hahaha you can't even reach my face without standing on a chair!"

"Hey get on my level and say that!"

Books, paper, man listening to there conversation really takes away time to look for a frisbee.

"So Aphmau I was wondering if you were interested in talk somewhere, in private."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just to get to know each other better. C'mon. You probably don't want to be around this jerk. Follow me" frisbee finally!

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Heh, aren't you supposed to be protecting your mate? What's your relation to her."

"Y/n and I are just friends."

"Hey Balto, today is your lucky day. I have a frisbee for you."

"Frisbee! You two watch your back."

"Come on Balto." We run down the halls and I throw it for him. Time to do a little spy work. I will see where he's going.

"Hey Y/n." Lilla Dellila and Prea.

"Girls protect Aphmau and Aaron. I have to do some spying.

~several minutes later~

Balto walks outside and I follow several feet behind him trying my best not to be discovered. We're out by the bleachers and I'm listening in to a conversation between Gene, Balto, Ivy, and Lily.

"Gene, we've got a problem!"

"*sigh* What is it now?"

"It's Aphmau And Aaron. They're... They're... "

"Spit it out."

"They're friends."

"What?!"