A winston family dinner part 1

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n
Last name- l/n
Moms name- m/n
Dads name- d/n
More may be added
New details added

Watch the video when I say

I'm hanging out in the park with Aaron, Dezmen, Lilla, and Dellila. Suddenly Lilla, Dellila, and Dezmen's phones start blowing up with texts. All three of their families are having a family dinner tonight. So they leave. The reason Aaron is here is because I wanted to talk to him.

"Hey Aaron I wanted to talk to you about the alpha."

"What do you mean."

"Ya know the day those werewolves came up to me and you had there frisbee."

"Yeah and you had to leave to talk to someone."

"Let me tell you about that."

~flash back~

"Hey y/n why did those werewolves call you alpha?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you should find out. I could help."

"I know who to talk to and I'm gonna ask to talk to him wanna come with me to ask?"

"Sure."

We walk over to Aaron and I ask "Aaron can I talk to you at the park soon?"

"Sure here take my number and text me when you wanna meet."

"Ok bye Aaron."

~flash back over~

"So this is why you wanted to meet me? To talk about being alpha?"

"Yea did you mark me."

"*sigh* y/n I didn't know what to do. You're a human in a werewolf class. I didn't want you to be hurt. So I did this to protect you. If you're wondering I don't like you as more than a friend. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad you were honest with me. I'm also glad you don't have feelings for me. I'm happy that we're friends. So I don't mean to be intrusive but who do you like?"

"A girl who plays a game with me named shu. But my dad won't let me be with her."

"W-WHAT? WHY?"

"Reasons."

"Aaron I'm your friend but don't feel you have to tell me, tell me when you're ready."

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"I need your help. With my dad."

"Say no more. I can help. C'mon let's go."

As we walk I think about who shu is. Aph plays a game with a friend named fc.

"Hey Aaron random question."

"What?"

"Do you play an instrument."

"Yea a guitar."

Okay so now I'm imagining Aphmau and Aaron and he is playing the guitar for her.

Watch the video

Once we get there I go directly to Mr. Lycan.

"MR. LYCAN! We need to talk."

"Who are you, And who do you think you are? You can't just barge into my house and tell me what to do."

"Oh this is priceless. You saying I can't tell people what to do. I get Aaron is your son but he should be aloud to see who ever he wants. Also I'm y/n l/n."

"L/n like l/n incorporated. Or the famous expeditionary m/n l/n. Your father is f/n l/n."

"Yes. But that's not important. You say your son isn't aloud to love. Love is an important thing. Love can't stop nor be stoped. Love can't detain nor be detained. Everyone should have the chance to fall in love, and if Aaron doesn't want to fall for someone he should have the choice to."

"*sigh* you're right but I'm trying to protect him."

"How?"

"*sigh* Aaron I think we should tell her."

"Tell me what?"

They tell me the whole story. The story origin story of werewolves. The story of the ultima. The Lycan family lineage. And Aaron is the next ultima. I had to promise not to tell and, I did.

~time skip~

I'm coming to my friends dinner. Tonight is gonna be crazy.

Bye my little agents. Love you all❤️❤️❤️