Sweet treats

If song ends replay it over

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n
Last name- l/n
Moms name- m/n
Dads name- d/n
Nickname- n/n

More may be added

Today is the bake sale for spirit week!

"This is so cool!" Lilla shouts

"I know but sis we need to talk." Dellila sounds concerned

"About what?"

"Are you willing to forgive Dezmen?"

"Of coarse! What happened was Ivy's fault and I really really like him!"

I see Aaron bump into Aphmau and That means I have to go talk to him.

"I gotta go." I say

"Ooooh~ you gonna talk to a booooy~?" Prea asks

"Just a friend." I say

"You sure n/n?"

"Yes."

I get over there when Aaron says "hehe WOW a potato can actually think."

"Aaron. Not. Funny."

"Y/n I need your help." Jeffory says worried.

"Of coarse! See you Aaron." I say as Aaron walks off

"Y/n, something bad is about to happen. The Magics Alliance and the Witchcraft club are about to go into an all out bake sale war. I need you to put sell both of them."

"You are so lucky Lilla and Dellila's mom is a Baker. I got this."

"LILLA, DELLILA, PREA. I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"What is it?"

"Lilla, Dellila, can you get your mom to bring in a bunch of treats?"

"Yeah she has a lot of extra and we need them gone." Lilla says

"I just found a crowd who will take them."

~ten minutes later~

She came with a ton of sweets a fold up table and waitress outfits

Yessssss! The outfits go to your knees! And our socks go up to our knees so all you see is our knees!

"Ah y/n you saved me!"

"No problem! I'm happy with helping you out and giving the profits to you."

"You all look nice now let's get you girls to your stand!" Jeffory says

~fifteen minutes later~

Vylad, Zane, Garroth and Laurence walk up to us.

"You ladies look really nice." Laurence says a bit pink.

I feel my face heat up, "L-Laurence, w-what does that mean?"

"Oh I'm sure he meant it as a kind compliment not a flirtatious one. Right, Laurence?" Garroth says

"Of coarse, Of coarse. But Garroth you have to admit she looks cute." I blush harder

"Sh-She r-r-really does!" He says blushing I became even redder

"Well aren't you the stutter king." Dellila says to which I start to get a small noes bleed.

"I'm good no need to worry."

~ten minutes later~

Travis, Dante, Gene, Sasha and Zenix come around.

"Well aren't you four fine looking ladies." I blush again, WHY!

"What do you want?"

"That's no way to speak to us. After all in those maid outfits we are technically your masters." Gene says and I blush hard...

...wait...THAT'S IT! "I'm so sorry Master Gene how may I help you." He is a blushing mess.

"Don't do that. Don't try to turn this around. In that outfit I'm suppressing the urge to kiss you. And when you call me master that makes me want to make out with you, so much."

"Buy something or leave. Oh and by the way, this is a waitress outfit. Not a maid outfit."

~five minutes later~

Aaron, Dezmen and Balto show up.

"Aaron please stay calm. Y/n is your friend and she doesn't like seeing you aggressive. Let's just buy some treats...Lilla...you look so...beautiful."

"Thanks." She says

"What Aaron you don't wanna loose a fight?! Oh hey Y/n you look nice."

"Thank you. I appreciate your compliment but everyone has been saying that. Hey Aaron I forgot to mention but I saw you blush at Aphmau with werewolf ears."

"You would look cute with ears and a tail y/n"

"Thanks Balto! Finally a new compliment."

~end of bake sale~

"You did it Y/n!" Jeffory says

"They sure did and I would like to offer you four girls a job at a new cafe."

"Sorry Betty but I had my share of sweet treats for today." I say

"We'll do it!" The girls shout.

"Jeffory! You can't do that!" Kc and Lucy say in unison.

"Oh yeah? Aphmau isn't a werewolf and Sasha isn't a witch."

"How did Sasha help you, I saw her with the shadow knights come to our stand?"

"Both of there booths took breaks. Aphmau and Sasha took breaks but Lucy and Kc didn't." Prea says

Miss Hyria who I've seen a few times around school came out and chased Kc and Lucy away. The rest of us laughed. Today was a good day. Plus we get to take home some treats we requested Betty to make us.

Amazing! I love sweets! Don't you?! Comment what's your favorite sweet! PLEASE!!! NO ONE EVER COMMENTS!!!! Anyway love y'all! Bye my little agents❤️❤️