Kisses

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n
Last name- l/n
Moms name- m/n
Dads name- d/n
More may be added

MUAHAHA!! My most evil chapter yet. Okay I'm sure someone is gonna read this and then get a nose bleed.

I feel terrible. Lilla has been ignoring me and Dezmen for a week. During that week I pestered Aphmau why she missed school but she ignored me. I walk into school and see Jeffory. He walks up to me and says, "Would thy lady Y/n like me to walk her to class?" He says and kisses my hand I giggle. "Thou would love that sir Jeffory." He laughs. Hey! Come on we're friends.

~time skip to 11:00 a.m.~

Math, why?
I ask the teacher "May I go to the bathroom?" "Sure. Be back soon."

~11:07~

"Hey baby!" "*sigh* what do you want Dante?" "Hehehe, a kiss." "Wha–" all of a sudden he kissed me! HE!!KISSED!!!MEEEEE!!!! And then I pushed him away and ran to my class.

~11:30 a.m.~

It's now my free period. I'm sitting by the fountain out front when Balto walks up to me and says, "Hey cutie." "Hi Balto." "So rumor has it you and Aaron are together." "Hahahahahahahahahaha! Are you serious? Balto him and I are just friends." "Well that's good." He says with a smirk. "Huh? Good for who?" "Me." He says then kisses me. WHY!!!! This is twice now!! "U-Um Balto I-I." "Balto that's enough!" Who is that? Oh! Zenix! Better that Gene but I wish it could've been Aaron or Zane or someone else. Either way I am grateful. I leave with Zenix and he says "Be more careful. People worry about you. Gene does at least, me on the other hand? No. We aren't friends, we don't hang out, and we hardly know each other." "Either way thank you Zenix." I said and then kissed him on the cheek. Why you ask? I don't know!

~12:12 a.m.~

I just finished by lunch and see Garroth so I say hi. "Hi Garroth how are you." "Hey Y/n, I'm fine how are you?" "I'm fine. Hey have you noticed Aphmau acting weird?" "Wh-what?N-no. Not at all." "Are you sure? Wait, Are You Okay? Your face is all red!" All of a sudden he kissed me! By now I'm used to it. "Um G-Garroth I have to get to gym class. B-bye."

~12:21~

(Anyone else feel like this is a mystery show where they show the time on screen and solve mysteries? No? Just me? Let me know!)

For gym we get to go outside. We play soccer. I'm on Laurence's team. I have the ball and pass to Laurence. He kicks it in the goal and we win the game. "You did it Laurence!" "How about a kiss for your hero?" "Maybe, maybe not. How about we get changed first?" "I'll be waiting." I get changed, open the door and I'm shocked to see Laurence. "Why're you so shocked?" He asked. "Don't I still get a kiss?" "Um? Uh?" Then he kissed me! Of coarse. I'm not surprised anymore, I just mad. "I...have to go."

~3:08 p.m.~

I found Aphmau. Finally! Well more like she found me but who cares! "Y/n I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "The reason why I was late once, why I wasn't in school, and even why I've been hanging out with the Shadow Knights is their leader Gene has been BLACK MAILING ME!" BLACK MAILING ME!BLACK MAILING ME!BLACK MAILING ME! Those words rang through my head until I literally screamed! "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Y/n are you ok?!" "I'm gonna destroy him!!!!!!!!"
"N-no! I-I means you can't." "Why?!" "B-Because they're not here." "NOW THAT IS A LIE!" "Zane? Why are you here?" "Y/n, you need to know the truth they are here and Gene pushes me. Aphmau is covering because she wanted to handle this herself." "I'm gonna teach him a lesson!!!" "Don't!" "Aphmau let her go!"

~3:14 p.m.~

"Gene!!!" "Look who it is. The hero! Why did you come? Because I blackmailed Aphmau? Because I pushed Zane? You know Aaron trashed my phone." "You are so lucky I have better morals than to swear! So all I'm gonna say is you are a horrible person!!" "You want to come here and yell at me? Oh boy, Y/n your a kid. These matters don't concern you." "That's where you're wrong! These are my friends, ALSO I AM NOT A KID!!!!!!!!!" "Oh yeah? Prove it. If you aren't a kid then you wouldn't mind giving me a kiss." "I don't have to prove anything to you!" "Well you're still not leaving without a kiss." "Let's get this over with." "Really?!" "Yup I already had my first kiss and a bunch of other boys kissed me today so why not?" And just like that he kissed me.

~4:30 p.m.~

You might be wondering where are you? Well "Thanks  For walking me home Y/n." "No problem thanks for listening to my problems Vylad." Yeah all that was me telling my problems to Vylad. We met at 3:23 got some Cheer-berry, and went home. "Hey can I ask you something?" "Sure Vylad what is it?" "Since you've kissed a so many boys and my mom wants my to kiss a girl..." I stop him right there by kissing him. "Later Vylad!" "Yes!" Then his mom comes out and says "Excuse me? What's your name?" I stop and say "my name is Y/N" "Aw Vylad you got a kiss! That means Garroth kissed a girl but won't tell who she is. Zane kissed a girl named Kawaii~chan. And Vylad kissed Y/n." "Wait! Zane kissed Kawaii~chan!" "Yes!Wait! You're THAT Y/n! The one Zane raves about says 'she's my best friend'?" "Yes!" "Oh I'm so happy to meet you I'm Zianna." She says while shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you! I should get home though." "Do you want me to drive you?" "Sure. Thanks Zianna!" "Bye mom, bye Y/n!" "Bye Vylad! Tell Zane I hope he and Kawaii~chan had a nice kiss!"

~4:39 p.m.~

"Were you seriously out that late with friends?" "Yes mom." "Did anyone hurt you?" "No dad." "Where were you?!" My parents shout in unison "With a friend! Now I'm going to my room with D/n."

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is by far my longest chapter. And hopefully it will stay my longest chapter. Love you all my little agents. Bye❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️