One

I covered my ears as I heard my parents scream at each other outside my door. I hated it. As I peered out my window, I saw two boys walking down the street.

I haven't been out of the house in a while thanks to my parents. I sigh, maybe I could escape this time without being caught?
As I was thinking large banging sounded at my door, and I quickly hid under my bed.

The door burst open to reveal my drunk and angered father.
He screamed my name, "(Y/N)! Get out here you piece of crap!!"

I still hid, I was so used to this. Then he peered under the bed, his eyes were red and he smelled like alcohol. He grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me out of the under of the bed. I winced a little.

Then he grabbed a broken bottle from the ground, he scared it down my arm as it started to bleed. Small tears started to flow from my eyes.

He continued more beating for a couple minutes until he finally stopped and threw me on the ground.

"Stupid child, you should be dead by now," he kicked me. "But of course I can't just kill you like that."

He stared down at me with that evil, horrid look in his eyes, and walked out of my room with a slam of a door.

I began to cry staring at my body. My arm was flowing with blood and I quickly wrapped it with some spare bandages I had. Then I put on my old hoodie and kept my ripped jeans.

I can't take it anymore. I'm running away tonight and I'm not turning back no matter what it takes.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm sorry it was short, but it was my first chapter and I promise I'll add a lot more tomorrow! I do not own any of The Outsiders btw hope you know that.