Three

I stared off into the distance of the clearing.
"Stupid dreams," I mumbled.

I grabbed my switchblade from my bag and started to fiddle with it.

"Now what, I mean I left?" I sighed.
"Wait no, I'm free and they can't to crap to me anymore!" I stood up and smiled to myself.
I grabbed my bag and started walking to town.
Cars were going up and down the streets, and I saw a gang of boys walking together on the sidewalk. There were about four or five, I was too far away I couldn't really tell.

I decided to get a little closer. My bag on my back, I started to walk over to them.

I attempted to act as normal as I could, but failed miserably.
I've never really talked to boys in public before.
I tripped over my own foot and fell on the sidewalk across from them.

They all noticed, the tallest one, started to make his way over to me.
"Hey boys look we got a little one," the one
with the elfish face said.

Another one with a Mickey Mouse T-shirt on, ran over to the one with the elfish face.

"Let's introduce ourselves, she looks super
cute," he smirked down at me and I stood up putting my bag on my back.

"No, no I'm fine I'll be on my way," but as I said that they were all staring at something.

I noticed I had a super ripped shirt on and I immediately started to cover my chest with my arms.

"Uh.. sorry.. uh I'm just.. g-gonna go!" I started to sprint away.

(Boys POV)
"What the hell was that," Dally sighed. He then began to light a cigarette.

"I don't know, but dang was she cute! I mean we saw the you know what," Two-Bit smiled a devilish smile.

Johnny and Ponyboy were not participating, they didn't care for this kinda stuff.

"Hey maybe we should go after her, I mean poor girl she seems really injured and embarrassed thanks to you two." Ponyboy sighed and looked over at Johnny.

Johnny had his hands in his pockets and shrugged.
"Fine, let's go," Dally rolled his eyes.

(Your POV)
I had stopped running, and I quickly dug my little bag for a T-Shirt after realizing how exposed my body was around the chest area.
Finally I found a black T-shirt, it had a small splotch of blood on the collar. It's fine for now, at least it's not ripped apart.

I changed my shirt and decided to walk around town, hoping to avoid those boys.

But of course as I was about to walk out, I heard there voices coming my way.

"Hey wait, is that her?" The one with the jean jacket said.

"Yeah it is," one of them said, "hey it's ok don't run please!"

They got closer by this time and I decided to stay put.

"Uh what is it, and why did you follow me?" I ask.

"We just wanted to tell you sorry for our immature ways," the one with the green, gray tinted eyes said that and smiled.

I blushed a little to myself.
Hey wait, those eyes? Didn't I see eyes like those in my dream last night?
No it's fine, besides I should introduce myself, this is super awkward.

"So I guess we should introduce ourselves," the quiet one said.

Well he took my thoughts out of me.
"I'm Johnny Cade," He fidgeted a little.

"I'm Dallas Winston," he said that while still having his cig in his mouth.

"I'm Two-bit Mathews!" He smiled.

"And I'm Ponyboy Curtis," now this boy was
different from the others. He seems cool and  Johnny does too, I'm not too sure about the other two. I smile at them, well mainly Pony and Johnny.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I smile a fake smile at all of them.
I didn't want to get so close with these boys that I would soon have to reveal myself to them.

"Hey we should introduce her to the rest of the gang," Two-bit suggested.
I stared at them.
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.