Four

I had been dragged to the Curtis home, literally I was dragged.

I was already introduced to all the greasers and had to introduce myself, which I didn't enjoy. I think I favored Pony, Johnny, and maybe Darry over everyone else. At least they were a little mature, but hey there boys so probably not the case yet.

"Thanks for you hospitality, but I better get going," I smiled a fake smile. "My parents would be so worried about me."

They look confused and Darry walks over to me.
"You can stay here for the night, we have some room," He smiles down at me.

"Uh well ok I guess," I start sweating nervously.

(Later that night)
Darry had given me a choice to sleep on the couch, but Pony insisted on me sleeping in his room.

"I have some room in my bed," He had stated.
But as he said that all of the greasers except Johnny, had started picking on him. Saying things like,
"Pony has a crushy," And, " Oh Pony you wanna have some fun times with (Y/N)
if you want to sleep with her!"

Those comments had made me really flustered, but I had to stick up for him.
"Hey guys it's fine, I'll sleep in his room," I shrugged, "And I'm sure he doesn't like getting picked on like that, it's not like we're going to have sex."

Everyone went silent.

Then Dallas started to laugh, "She has somethin' huh!"

Soon everyone started to laugh, even Johnny.
I was kinda shocked to be honest, but I smiled. A real smile, I haven't smiled in so long, well a real real meaningful smile.

Maybe I could get along well with everyone here. I mean I'm just going to have to stick up for myself, which I already do, and I'm going to have to show my tomboy side some more.

I smile again, and laugh a little to myself.
Then something piles into me and I fall to the ground.
All of the greasers has piled on me on accident.

"Jesus Christ!"

————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm sorry it's short, but I have some things going on *cough cough* School.
So I'm gonna be a little slow with updating. Oh and thank you for more than ten reads! I know my amount right now isn't too much but I appreciate it, and I think it's a lot! ^~^