Chapter 3 Say OK

I can't believe I was there right in front of him...right here...right now. It almost felt like a dream...a dream that I knew was long lost by now. I slowly brought myself to reality as Noah was there still smiling at me.

"Hey where have you been. We've been looking everywhere for you?" said a young lady who I'm sure was probably one of Noah's actress friend. I slowly turned around hoping Noah wouldn't realize that I had walked away but unfortunately my plan to escape failed. 

"Hey wait I need to talk to you." said Noah as he grabbed my elbow. His gaze looked sincere but I'm not going to start daydreaming about it. Nope. Not anymore.

"Noah if you haven't realized, some of us that are normal actually have a normal jobs. So if you'll excuse me I have to go and continue serving the rest of your fellow friends." as I smoothly walked away at first but didn't realized I was actually almost jogging.

"Why the hell are you running? You look like one of those high school girls  who have seen there crush from a distance." said Matt making some margaritas. I rolled my eyes but didn't answer his question. 

♥♡♥♡♥♡

I avoided Noah at all coast throughout the whole party. I did not make eye contact in fact I didn't make eye contact with any of the celebrities. I just didn't want to bump into one of his friends and having to go serve them. Thankfully the party was over and I was free to go back home and forget that this ever happened. Dolores told me to wait in the locker rooms because she had something very important to discuss with me. I hope she didn't get upset because of that interaction I had with Noah. Dolores finally came in through the door with a wide smile. Okay then that's probably a good sign. 

"Karen, you're defiently going to be living the dream Mija, at least for tonight but let's hope that's not the case."

"What are you talking about?" I said giving her a very questioning look. I was confused. What did she mean by 'living the dream'.

"There's somebody waiting outside by the back door claiming that he knows you and wants to have the opportunity to talk to you."

"To me?" I said  pointing to myself. Dolores nodded. I followed her through the hallway and out the door as a tall curly haired man was standing right outside like she said. Oh no....oh no please don't tell me. Noah turned around as he had his hands in his pocket.

"I wasn't going to leave without saying goodbye." said Noah as he flashed a small grin. I look back at Dolores who pulled out a piece of gum from her bag.

"Please, let me take you home and if you don't want to hear anything from me by tonight I totally respect your decision just give me a chance. An opportunity to explain the time I was gone" 

Why?Why me....why now? "Dolores can I have a moment with you?" I asked as I pulled her into the corner. Dolores smiled and walked towards my direction.

"This is what you mean by 'living the dream'?"

"Hey I'm just saying that if I had the opportunity that you are having right now...I would definetly take it." as she turned around to check out Noah from top to bottom.

"Hey hey hey!" I snapped in a low voice. "I'm over here."

"My point is child. You should give him a chance. I mean this might probably your only chance ever speaking to him one on one. Are you really going to let this opportunity go to waste and let me take you home? One thing I can tell you is that you'll regret it one day when your my age."

Dolores was right...even if I thought she was wrong and I wanted to disagree with her statement..I really couldn't even if I tried to...she was still right. I took a deep breath as I walked back to where Noah was waiting and stood myself firm. I can't believe I'm doing this.