Chapter 1: The Beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Lucy's P.O.V.~~

" Luce..... Luce....."

I heard man's voice... Why is it so calming?

 "Who is it? " 

I called out of curiosity. I need to know who this is!

" Isn't it more fun where we're together? "

As soon as I wanted to reply, I heard one my maid's voice call to me.

"LUCY-SAMA!!!! "

I got startled and woke up because of it. Soon I realized that I fell out of my bed along with my blankets. I looked up to see one of the nicest maids around, Virgo. She smiled sweetly before helping me stand up.

"Good morning Lucy-sama!"

She said cheerfully as she began cleaning up the room.

"...Morning."  I mumbled back, still sleepy.

 " Breakfast is ready, get down as soon as you can."

 Virgo said as she folded my blankets and neatly place them on the bed.

 "Okay...." I sighed.

 Even though every day was the same, today I felt different .

 "Who was that man's voice? Obviously it wasn't father's."

 I thought while I made my way to the bathroom. Quickly, I washed my face and teeth while not forgetting to tie my hair in a ponytail . I excited the bathroom and went directly to the dinner room where my breakfast was already served.  I sat down at the table and slowly started eat. Looking around, I saw that Father wasn't here.

"Excuse me..."

A maid quickly made her way towards me and ask,

" Yes, Lucy-sama? Is something the matter? "

I smiled at her before giving my answer.

" Is Father already at work?"

The maid nods and told the he would call soon. I let out another sigh before letting her know she could leave. Eating the last thing on my plate, I got up and left to go to my room. When I got there, everything was already cleaned. Seriously Virgo does a good job around the mansion. Sitting down along the window, I looked up to see the bright blue sky.

  "I want to leave soon"

I thought while looking out the window.  Suddenly my phone starts to ring. I grabbed it and answered it knowing who it was already.

 " Ahh! Lucy!"  Jude greets happily. I greeted my father back, knowing very well was in a happy mood.

 "What is it? " I asked really curious.

 "I'm thinking about expanding The Heartfilia company " He says.

 "How?"  I asked again.

"You know the Rubysons? You will marry their oldest son " He explained.

"Wait Father, I don't think I'm ready to even marry someone." I said calmly, trying to not let my father know I was against the idea.