Chapter 4 : Talk about Talk

Hai hai!!

Soo im going to say some important things.

1) I changed my username from kawaii_gaze to Kawaii_C.

I didnt like my username so yeah thats the reason

2) I'd like you guys call me C-chan my name starts with C soo yeah...

3) I'm thinking to start a new story about NaLu...

Shh i like NaLu.. I think im obssesd with it..

Anyway this is still a GaLe chapter

Next chapter is JeRza!

Yay!! I love JeRza too!

Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 4 : Talk about talk

----------------------------------------

~~Gajeel's P.O.V.~~

----------------------------------------

"Hehehehehe....." I hearded a giggle. "Who is there?" I asked. "Soon Gajeel... You will find the most important person of your life..." The person said again. " Who..?"

Suddenly i woke up. I was in a living room with books all over the place.

"Ahhh you're awake!" I heard. I turned around and saw the blunette little girl I saved. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "You are in my apartment...." She said. " But what about your dad and mom?" I asked interumpting her. " Dad's at work and Mom..... she's dead." She whispered. "I'm sorry..." Thats all i said but it came to me she is a little girl how she can be alone in here. "Soo you are a little girl yet you live alone..." I said curious. She went mad and shouted ; " I'm actually 17 you know!" Man... I messed this up big time. "I havent intruduce my self havent I?" She said while calming down. She smiled.... A beautiful one actually... "My name is Levy McGarden!" "I'm Gajeel Redfox... I like your name Shrimp" I said like it was i known her for years. She blushed... "I'm not a shrimp!" Levy said. She gasped and blushed even more. She turned around. "Want some pancakes? I'm good making them...." She said. I smiled... Wish it was rare. "Sure" That was the start of frienship with Levy and I. A beautiful one...

~~Levy's P.O.V~~

"Soo Gajeel do you work?" I asked as I was making the pancakes. "Yeah... As a mechanical" he responded. "Cool!" I said really amazed. " What about you?" He asked. I froze there in place. "Actually.... My Dad sents me money every week...." I said. "Lucky... You dont have to work..." He said lazily. "Actually... I want to work i dont want to stay here all the time..." I said quietly. He looked at me amd smiled. "Umm... Can I have the pancakes?" He said while pointing the plate with a stack of pancakes on my hand. I stuck my tongue out. "Come and get it!" I said. He got up and picked up the plate. I tried to reach it but he... was too tall. He started to eat them and I was staring at him. "H-hey... If you want them here..." He said and he lowered the plate. "T-Thanks..." We ate all of them pancakes! I have to say i just love them! " Ahhh i almost forgot i need to go somewhere.." I said and then mumbled: "But i want to go somewhere else..." "Where do you want to go?" Gajeel asked. "I wanted to go to the movies.. It just this new movie just came on and I just loved the book! Soo I wanted to see it!" I said excited. "Ok.. I'll take you there later this night" he said while pointing at me. "SERIOUSLY?? THANKS!!!" I hugged him. I caught him off guard cause he jumped a little. "Then let me go somewhere first.." I said and both of us got out of my apartment. "Then see ya later..." He said and he left. I went to the library and saw Lucy-san on the same spot. "L-Lucy-san!" I whispered almost yelling. The blode girl , who was in a silky lilac dress , turned around and she smiled. "Hi Levy you can just call me Lucy" I smiled : "Okay!". We talk like about an hour and I said I neaded to go. "Wait!" She said. "What is it?" I asked nicely. "Let's exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch" she said back. "Sure!" We exchanged numbers. "Then see ya later! " I said and went back home. I change into a yellow t-shirt , some jeans , a pair of black boots and a gray sweater bigger than me. I got my phone and I was waiting for Gajeel. "What keeps him waiting?" I thought outloud. "Who is waiting?" A person asks. When I turned around i saw Gajeel. Looking pretty handsome saying so my self with a navy blue shirt, jeans and some black vans.We went to the movies and i brought the tickets. "What is the movie about?" He asks. "You'll see!" I said sticking my tounge out. The movie started and it showed the title : "The Fault in our Stars" . "You are kidding me...." I heard Gajeel said. I giggled at the fact. The part when the girl dies I began to cry. Its so sad... She finally loved someone and.. And.... And... She dies.... Gajeel put his arm around me. His warmth... Makes me feel better. Wait... This looks like a date... Oh well... I like this and I never want this feeling to go away.

Never.....

----------------------------------------