R E A L L I F E

"Tom? Can you check on Everleigh? Please babe." I shouted down the stairs as i made my way down our hallway to the master bathroom.

"Sure thing (y/n)." I heard the freak of the stairs as Tom ran up them, i turned just in time to see his appear at the top of them.
"Oh (y/n) hey love." He said with a smile and walked over to me, placing a small, but lingering kiss on my lips.

Our moment was interrupted by the distinct sound of Everleigh beginning to cry.

I chuckled to myself as i looked at Tom, who seemed slightly annoyed at the interruption.
"Sounds like someone wants her daddy." I said, smiling at Tom.

"Who? You or Everleigh?" He said with a wicked grin.
"That's it!" I screamed, grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it, repeatedly. I went in for another shot, but before i could land the blow, Tom had grabbed me around the waist and threw me over his shoulder, running into our bedroom.
He threw me on to the bed, and before i could sit up he quickly crawled on top of me, his knees either side of my waist and his arms above my head.

"Tom! Get off me!" I said hitting him on the chest with my hands. It didn't seem to be doing much as he continued to lie on me.
"Thomas!!" This got his attention, he got up, but only half way, so he could look me in the face.

Before i could complain further, he smashed his lips on to mine, i could feel the hunger and want behind it. I kissed back passionately.
"I missed moments like this." He said, breathlessly, between kisses.
"Me too." I said, suddenly feeling bad. It was true, since Everleigh was born, we never had time to be, just us.

I pulled his mouth back down to mine, kissing him with more lust than ever before.

I pulled away, listening, hearing nothing but silence and Tom's ragged breath, "Hmm, it sounds like some ones gone back to sleep."
I whisper into his ear, feeling the hairs on his arm rise.

"Well then what do you say about having some 'us' time?" Tom asked, already beginning to remove his shirt.

"I thought you'd never asked!" I said, kissing him again. Our bodies moving in-sync.