R E A L L I F E

"Tom! Hurry up we're gonna be late! I've already left Everleigh off at Tessa's house!" I yelled up the stairs at my husband.

"Jesus, (y/n), Im coming down now!" I heard a loud crash come from inside our bedroom followed by Tom shouting, "Fuck!"

"What have you done now?" I set my suitcase down by the front door, and quickly ran up the stairs to see what Tom had done. I walked into the bedroom to find Tom sitting by the floor length mirror, or should I say where the floor length mirror used to be.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I was trying to find my shoes when I threw one of Everleigh's toys behind me." He looked like he was on the verge of tears, I swiftly walked over to him, sitting on the floor next to him, careful not to touch any of the broken glass.

"Hey, hey, hey, its okay. Its okay, we'll get a new mirror. I dont care about a silly old mirror Tom, I care about you. Are you hurt?"

"I think I have a boo-boo right here." He said while pointing at his lips, a smirk crawling its way on to them. "Do you maybe wanna, I dont know, kiss it better?" The smirk now in full display upon his soft lips.

I leant over, my lips hovering a mere centimetres from his, I looked from his eyes to his lips, my tounge darting out to wet mine. I could see the love and desire burning in his dark orbs. I could hear his breath hitch in his throat, but instead of giving him what he wanted, I decided to be a tease.

I breathed out a slow, snarky reply, "Hm, nah." I said, a cheeky grin plastered on my burning face, I could already tell by the way Tom was looking from my eyes to my cheeks, that they were bright red, but then again, so were his.

"Its not that easy, Thomas." I said, standing up, fixing my short which seemed to have raised up my thigh in the heated moment, I looked down to find Tom, sitting there, mouth agape, staring at me, "What? Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." I smirked, teasingly.

"(Y/n)," Tom whined from his place in the bedroom floor, "That's no fair." His brown eyes wide, his face bright red.

"No way are you gonna guilt trip me on this one Thomas Stanley Holland." I chuckled, throwing one of Everleigh's toys at him, which he easily caught and chucked back at me.

I decided I would use my skills as an actress to guilt trip him, "Ow!" I yelled, tears welling in my eyes, threatening to spill down my cheeks. I gripped my arm where the toy had hit me, groaning.

"Shit! (Y/n)! I'm sorry, darling." He rushed over to my side, carefully examining my arm where the toy hit me. I could see the concentration on his face as he gently prodded the skin of my upper arm, I had to try my hardest not to giggle at his cuteness.

He looked up at me, sorrow in his eyes, "Your arm seems fine- What?" He looked up at me, a quizzical look crossing his perfect features.

"You're just so adorable when your concentrating." I said, giggling at his face, "So you aren't hurt?"

"No, it just hurt a little." I giggled at his annoyed face. "You know if we didn't have to be on a plane in a few hours, I can think of a few ways I could make it up to you." I said, trailing my index finger slowly up and down his bicep, a smirk slipping on to my lips.

"Goddamn it (y/n)! Your making this extremely hard right now." He said, his deep brown orbs sparkling with an unknown emotion.

"I'm sorry baby, maybe I can make it up to you in the hotel room." I said, shooting him a sly wink. Tom's eyes lit up like a fire which had just been doused in petrol, his cheeks turning a dark shade of crimson. Nodding he crawled over the bed, placing a passionate kiss on my lips, his right hand coming to rest on my jaw.