M U L T I

"Tommy?" I said, walking into the living room where he was, hands behind my back, holding the little stick tightly, "Yes, darling?" Tom said, turing around to face me.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, "Uh, I need to tell you something, love."

He looked at me, confusion evident in his beautiful brown eyes. "What is it? What's happened? Is it Rami?" I sighed, here goes nothing. "Yes and no, but we'll get to that after." I vould see the anher in his eyes, "What did he do?! Did he hurt you?"

"No! I'll explain later baby, but i really need to tell you something really important first."

I took a deep breath, trying to find the courage to show him the stick, "First  of all please don't be mad with me, second of all..." I left a moments pause for dramatic effect, "Wait! Close your eyes and holf out your hands-"

"(y/n)-" He started.

"No! Just trust me." He hesitantly closed his eyes and held out his hands. I pulled the little stick out from behind my back, placing it in his hands, "Okay, open." I was holding back tears, were weeks really ready for another child? Everleigh wasn't even two yet.

Ever so slowly Tom opened his eyes, eyebrow creasing as he studied the object in his grasp, "(y/n)?" He looked up at me, tears in his eyes which caused the tears I had been holding back roll down my cheeks.

"Are you? Are we? Am I?" I nodded quickly, "I'm gonna be a father again!" He shrieked, jumping off the sofa and picking me up, "Yes, Tommy, you're going to be a dad again." Tears of joy were running down our cheeks.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!" He chanted. He jumped me up and down in his arms, spinning me around, "Ah! Tom put me down!" I giggled.

"Mama?" I heard the small voice call from the door, "Hey baby, when did you get here? Mummy and Daddy have some big news to share with you." I felt a hand being placed on my back.

"Huh?" Her brown eyes shone with curiosity, "Eve, honey, how would you feel about having a baby brother or a baby sister?"

"Or both- Hey!" Tom spoke up before I elbowed him in the chest.

I looked over to see Everleigh smiling at me and her dad, "Yay!" She shouted, jumping up and down with excitement, "Well someones happy to be a big sister." I chuckled.

I turned to Tom, "Now what is this about Rami?"

__________________

Imessage between Tom and Rami

Tom:
Rami!

Tom:
how DARE YOU ACCUSE MY WIFE OF
CHEATING ON ME!!

Tom:
yOU SELFISH FUCK!!

Tom:
you have some balls don't you?
accusing my wife
of something like that

Rami:
how do you know im accusing

Rami:
how do you know that your precious
wife, (y/n) didnt cheat on you?

Rami:
remember that night she and i got
drinks?

Rami:
we didn't just get drinks, we kissed

Tom:
LIES!!

Rami:
are they though?

Tom:
fuck you!
and here u was thinking you
were a good guy

Tom has added (y/n) to the chat

Tom:
(Y/n), love is it true?
did you kiss him?

(Y/n):
yes and no, he kissed me
i had nothing to do with it
he came on to me that night

(Y/n):
he would have gone further,
but i stopped him, as soon as he kissed me i pulled away, i would nEVER cheat on you tom, i love you too much, im carrying your child remember, and ive already given you Everleigh, this poisonous little bitch is just trying to split us up but making it sound like i cheated in you when in reality he kissed me!

(Y/n):
Tom, i would never ever cheat on you
You're the love of my life, and i dont know what id do with out you, ease forgive me

Tom:
I love you too darling
and i forgive you

Tom:
but that poisonous shut has to go
you have to promise me he wont ever
talk to you again

(Y/n):
I promise

Rami:
WAIT! don't i get a say in this?

Tom:
Fuck off rami!

(y/n) and Tom have blocked Rami

(y/n) and Tom have left the chat

_______________

AM I FORGIVEN?!
SEE I FIXED IT, PLZ LOVE ME AGAIN