R E A L - L I F E

I stepped off my flight after sitting in the same seat for 12 hours, I felt the cool London air hit my face and I exited the aircraft.

I walked in to the airport, it was currently twenty to four in the morning, yet there still seemed to be half a million people in the airport. I walked through the white building, trying but to draw too much attention to myself.

I made my way to the front exit without being spotted by anyone. I breathed a sigh of relief as a saw a sleek black Audi sitting in the parking area, it had been three weeks since I last saw the love of my life and my little daughter, Everleigh.
It took every ounce of my willpower not to sprint over to the car. I walked casually over to the passenger's side door as quietly as possible.

I could see the sleeping silhouette of my daughter in her car seat in the back.

"Aw." I whispered to myself.

I opened the boot of the car, placing my suitcase in along with half a dozen empty shopping bags and a ton of Everleigh's toys.

Walking back to the front, I opened my door and got it, only to see my love, passed out in the drivers seat, "Poor thing, I did tell you I could have called and Uber, but no you 'wanted to be the first person I saw when I got off the plane'." I chuckled at the memory of Tom, hands on hips, lecturing me about how he shall be the very first person to greet me off my flight from America.

"So much for that, ay Thomas?" I thought to myself as I sat in the car. Not wanting to wake up the sleeping human beside me, I pulled my phone out of my coat pocket, along with my earphones. Quickly plugging them into the audio jack of my phone, I popped on my favourite song.

I sat there in a pleasant song filled world for an hour, just listening to the words being sang and the melody being strummed on the guitar.

I heard movement coming from the back seat, I turned around to see the smiling face of my darling daughter, Everleigh Rose Holland, "Morning sleepy head." I said to her, a smile tugging on the corner of my lips.

"Mama!" Everleigh squealed, her chubby baby hands flinging toward me.
"Hello you. Did you miss mama? Cause mama missed you baby girl." I cooed.

There was stirring in the seat next to me, "(Y/n)? Wh- when did you get here?" The still sleepy man said from beside me, "About an hour ago." I giggled, seeing his face to from tired to shocked, "Ugh I'm so sorry I wasn't awake, (y/n), you're probably exhausted love."

"Its okay Tommy, I promise." I said, placing my hand on his cheek.

"I missed you so freaking much when you were away, (y/n). And Everleigh missed her mama," He turned around to the back seat, "Didn't you miss mama Eve?" In reply the backseat exploded in giggles from the nearly two year old sitting there.

"I missed you both so much too.' I said, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"I love you both."

"I love you too, (y/n)."

A/n:
this is sucha a shit filler chapter lmao

the next few chapters have some dRAMA!!!!

yall are gonna hate me :D