43

Y/n's POV

Taehyung was out working. You wondered how you never noticed when they would work but you guessed it was because at the beginning, you never spoke to him or see him much. He bought you a cell phone so he could call or text you when he was away. 

You heard your phone ding as you watched TV. You looked at the message from Tae. He was on his way home. You took a quick shower and decided to get dressed in one of the lingerie pieces you bought last week when you went with Jungkook to the mall.

 You took a quick shower and decided to get dressed in one of the lingerie pieces you bought last week when you went with Jungkook to the mall

You wore a robe over it and waited in bed till he came home. When Taehyung finally came into the room, you could feel your core throb at the sight of him. The way he looked in a suit always made you go crazy.

 The way he looked in a suit always made you go crazy

Hey baby. How was work?" You asked. "Good. Hoseok and I got the building so now we can renovate it. It is going to be a hospital to help people with mental issues." He said

"That's awesome Tae. I got a surprise for you." You said as you sat up on your knees and took the robe off revealing the lingerie underneath.

Taehyung didn't say a word as he looked over your body. His eyes were full of lust. He was looking at you like you were a full course meal.

"Are you just going to stare?" You teased. "Oh kitten. You need to be punished for seducing me like this." Tae growled.

You scooted closer to the edge of the bed and grabbed his tie, pulling him on top of you.

Taehyung began kissing you as he took of his jacket, throwing it on the floor. "I am going to fuck you so hard tonight." He growled.

You couldn't help but moan at his words. He bit your lip making you allow his tongue entrance. 

You could feel his bulge press against you. You raised your hips, making his bulge press against you more.

"I want those clothes off of you." You moaned. Taehyung wasted no time in taking the rest of his clothes off.

You were about to take off the lingerie but Tae stopped you. "I want that to stay on."

Tae began to kiss your neck. He knew exactly where the spot is on your neck that makes you instantly wet.