Kingdom Attack

3rd POV
On top of the hill a dark hole opened from the top of the hill, a large built man was on a pure black horse, he looked at the the hooded woman.
?????: what is it Mistress?
?????: I brought you here to attack Arthur, oh King of Darkness.
Arthur: the head of the King Tai will be yours my mistress.
?????: very good Arthur, now get going, the Beowulves are heading as we speak.
Arthur: it will be done! Hyah!
Arthur ran across the hill tops, catching up to the running Beowulves.
Dutch: so.....anything interesting?
Mercury: you asked me the same questions...
Mercury looked up at the sky then back at Dutch.
Mercury: Ten minutes ago.
Dutch: sorry...this just stinks...
Mercury: I know it does, but I don't think we'll have the same job tomorrow.
Dutch: God I hope so....
The Beowulves continued to run towards the kingdom, starting with the village in front, the five's home town.
Pyrrha: Hey Jaune....how are you?
Jaune was on the ground covered.
Jaune: nothing much....the goat just keeps fighting with me.
Pyrrha: it's an old goat set in his ways.
Jaune: yeah.....hey what's that?
Over a hill a Black Sea of Beowulves ran towards the village, a sea of pure evil, flooding the green that was the hill. Pyrrha's eyes widened as she screamed out, getting the attention of the two guards in front of the kingdom.
Guard: what's going o- WOAH!
Guard 2: I'll get the commander!
Guard: no time! Shoot the signal!
The second guard pulled out a bow and shot it at a catapult, sending a flaming ball skywards, then exploding, allowing the commander to know that there is an emergency.
Commander: round up all the knights! I'll stay with the king and the princesses! Get to that danged Village!
The knights all ran out, the commander running around the corner, bumping into Y/N.
Commander: what are you doing here! Get your ass to the village! It's in danger!
Y/N: Pyrrha!
Y/N ran through the window and went to the bushes below, getting out quickly and running.
Commander: Wukong! You're with me.
Sun: yes sir!
The knights ran to the front as the Beowulves were almost as the village. Some guards already making it through the gate and standing in a line to stop the monster threat. Arthur took his horse and stood on the top of the hill, looking at the village.
Arthur: for you Mistress!
He pulled out a massive sword, lined with a black metal. He ran down the hill with his horse, steam coming from the steeds nose and mouth.
Guard: what in the good lord's name is that?
More knights went through the gate, lining to fight the siege.
Guard: FOR THE KING!
The knights yelled out as they charged the Beowulves and King Arthur. Many Beowulves jumped over and went to the civilians.
Knight: archers!
Archers pulled on their bows and fired at the Beowulves, allowing for more civilians to get away.
Dutch: I regret ever complaining!
Mercury: Shut it Dutch! We're Knights!
Mercury pulled out his sword and slashed at one of the Beowulves, as did Dutch.
Pyrrha: come on Jaune!
The angered King jumped over the knights and landed in the middle of the village.
Arthur: the Mistress will be proud!
A random villager fell to the ground as Arthur raised his sword and put the villager down like a wild animal.
Pyrrha: Jaune come on! Don't be scared!
Arthur got off his horse as a cape trailed behind him.
Arthur: ah children, always fun to play with.
He lifted his sword to swing it down on kids. Pyrrha gasped just before the sword came down.
Y/N ran threw the gate and pulled out his sword, slashing at Arthur's back.
Pyrrha: Y/N!
Arthur turned around, towering over the new knight. Y/N started to hear the voice again.
LOTL: good....use the blade as an extension of your mind, but you are not ready to face Arthur.
Y/N: not now!
Y/N swing his sword, only for Arthur to block it with one arm and with ease.
Arthur: a familiar looking weapon, should've went to someone with more experience.
Arthur lifted his sword and swung it down on Y/N who blocked it with his sword, sending him into the ground slightly.
Dutch: Y/N is in trouble! I'm going to help him out!
Ren: Dutch don't!
Dutch ran over and hit Arthur in the side.
Arthur: ah another.
He grabbed Dutch by the throat and hit him in the face with the hilt, putting him to the ground. Y/N went to slash at Arthur, who simply grabbed Y/N's blade and decked him in the head, sending
Y/N to his back.
Meanwhile
The Commander led the princesses and the king through a secret tunnel underneath the castle.
Tai: what happened Commander?
Commander: there's an attack happening my liege, I must keep you safe.
Sun remained behind everyone holding his sword, shaking slightly as he didn't know much of what was happening, only knowing that the kingdom is attacked.
Yang: what about Velvet?
Tai: she has your own escape tunnel little one, she should be all the way to her home by now.
The commotion from above caused dust and dirt to fall from the tunnel roofing.
Commander: we're right under the action, remain calm and quiet.
A massive sword came through the ground, startling Ruby and Sun.
Arthur: I will have the king's head!
Y/N rolled as he swung his sword as Arthur again, nailing him in the side.
Arthur: Gah! You brat!
Arthur picked up Y/N and punted him into the gate.
Y/N: who.....who is this guy?!