The Hobgoblin

3rd POV
Y/N was picked up and punched to the side. He got up and shook his head as the fat goblin walked over to him.
Y/N: I will not be hobgoblinated!
The Hobgoblin grabbed his ankle.
Y/N: shit.
Meanwhile with Yang
She sat in a chair reading a book as Sun and Mercury began talking.
Sun: where's Y/N? He's supposed to be with the princesses today.
Mercury: you didn't hear? He went with Dutch to clear out a Goblin cave.
Sun: oh lord....they're gonna die.
Mercury: what makes you say that?
Sun: they're crafty bastards, Y/N's a smart guy, fun to drink with, but I don't think he's done anything with Goblins.
Yang looked up, listening to the two knights talking.
Mercury: he's with Dutch and two others, one of which is female, she used a staff.....she was kinda cute.
Sun: go for it, your ex cheated on you, have some fun.
Mercury: I still need some time.
Sun: fair enough.
Yang: excuse me?
The two knights turned around to look at her.
Yang: a Goblin job? I thought they were extinct.
Mercury: nope, and they are angry as ever, you ever see one you stay away, they have a thing for females. The Hobgoblin will go for both genders. Ogre's mainly hunt man, but that.....I would piss myself if I ever saw an Ogre.
Sun: don't worry about that, Ogre's don't live around here, they live in swamps were only idiots go.
Yang: Shouldn't more go out there to fight the goblins.
Mercury: not unless they ask us to go....That guy is a lot of fun to have around, but we can't leave you, the king will have our heads.
Meanwhile with Dutch.
Dutch stood in front of Sicilia who was scratched on her face and and a tear in her cloak.
Dutch: how are you Sicilia.
Dutch stabbed one of the small creatures as he asked the question.
Sicilia: terrible! I don't even want the money anymore....just a long shower......why are they like this?
Dutch: I don't know.
Meanwhile
Y/N was grabbed by the Hobgoblin by the throat and began choking as the creature looked at him with his dead eyes. Y/N began to turn blue as he reached for the face of the creature. Y/N used his last bit of strength and dig his thumbs in the creature's eyes. The Hobgoblin yelled out in pain as it dropped him and held its eyes.
Y/N began breathing heavily as he coughed hard.
Y/N: I need to finish this fast.
The Hobgoblin opened its pained eyes and ran towards Y/N. Y/N grabbed his sword and brought it upwards quickly, outing it through the bottom of the massive goblin's head and going all the way through the skull. Blood trailed down the blade and covered Y/N's hands.
Y/N: GOBLIIIIIIINS!
He pulled the sword from the skull and ran through the corridor of the cave seeing a hoarde of goblins trying to get to Sicilia who was behind Dutch and held up by Rick.
Y/N: GOBLINS!
They all stopped and looked at him, the blood on his hands was glowing along with the blade of the sword. A voice spoke in Y/N's head.
LOTL: the power of Excalibur runs through you, a sword trusting the owner, is one step in becoming a master swordsman, a path you much follow.
Y/N screamed out as he lifted his sword and brought it down, a massive slice energy shot from the blade and cut the Goblins in half and put them to the ground.
Dutch: Y/N?!
Y/N: Get.....Goblinated.....goblins.....I.....don't feel right.
Y/N fell forwards and blood splashed up.
Y/N: c-check for babies.
He was completely unconscious.
Dutch went ahead and checked the hobgoblin room and heard squeaking. He moved the panel to see three baby goblins.
Dutch: how did Y/N say it? Oh yeah "GOBLINS"
Five seconds later
Dutch: ok they're dead, now we need to get
Y/N back to the castle quickly, he looks hurt pretty bad.