are you free?

"Hey, Midoriya!" shouted the ever enthusiastic Kaminari Denki from across the boy's locker room.

The green haired boy turned around, his gorgeous abs on display for everyone to see, but no. That wasn't Kaminari's main focus today. He had a mission.

"Oh hey Kaminari. Did you need something?" He asked as Kami walked closer.

"Kaminari what the hell are you doing?" Sero asked, pulling on his impossibly tight hero suit for their combat training.

Kaminari ignored him and inched closer to Deku.

"Are you free tomorrow at five?"

All ears turned to him as blush rose up Midoriya's cheeks. "Y-yeah? Why?"

He merely smiled and shrugged. "Could you meet me at the cineplex tomorrow at five then? There's this sick movie that just came out and Sero, Mina, Kacchan, and Kiri are all busy."

Bakugou glared at the nickname as Kirishima continued talking about the zelda game he bought. Sero was trying to get his elbows through the arm sleeves things.

"Kaminari, why don't you just go with Y/n? Aren't you guys dating?" Iida asked, adorning his suit of armor.

He sputtered and paused on the way back to his locker.

"Of course not! Who'd want to date a loser like her?"

"Bro, if you're not gonna take her, then set me up on a date with her," Sero butted in.

"No."

Deku stood there confused.