j

"Then why are we spying on them?"

The question refused to leave the blonde's head for the rest of the week. An unexplainable ache in his chest suddenly spurted up everytime he saw Y/n and Deku getting closer. The way she laughed when he started to mumble made his heart flutter, but then immediately deflate when he remembered that it wasn't him she laughing at.

Maybe Sero was right.

Maybe everyone was right.

Maybe he was in love with the shining Y/n L/n.

Maybe. But, now it was too late.

He noticed when they secretly held hands under the lunch tables (after abandoning him at the Bakusquad table). They way Deku would blush and! Even their childish nicknames for each other.

Deku, more like Broccoli Cupcake. Which, in Denki's opinion, sounded disgusting.

And! Y/n was no longer Y/n to the unhateable green teen who was slowly ruining Denki's life (although he'd never admit to that because Izuku Midoriya was just too precious and would never purposely ruin someone's life). No, she was now N/n (nickname).

It was utterly disgusting. Or maybe he was jealous. Kaminari no longer got to joke around with her, or spread small kisses across her beautiful face. All of her time was taken by her newly pronounced boyfriend.

It was sickening.

°•○●○•°

I just realized that I died for like a month. Welp.