Chapter 8 ~ Company

"Yeah, let's watch it." Freddy eagerly said. You played the movie and set up your phone. Bon-Bon went back to Freddy and giggled. 'I can't believe Bon-Bon did that. But my question is, why was I even blushing?'  You thought. "Is this movie scary?" "No. It's mostly comedy and just street racing." You answered. The two of you watched the movie together. 

(Time skip to when the movie finished)

"So, did you like it?" "Yeah! It w-was good. For me it was t-the best out of the others w-we've seen." "Yeah, I agree." You said. "W-What time is i-it?" "It's 2:18pm." "We still h-have a l-lot of time to go." "Yeah. What do you wanna do?" "I d-don't know. What do y-you want to do?" "I don't know." You said. Freddy laughed. "Let's talk about something." "L-Like what?" "Anything. Like, tell me about the others, or things about yourself." "O-Okay, let's see. Well, something a-about me, you already know that I-I have this problem with my voice. See how I k-keep stuttering?" "Yeah. Do you know how or why that happened or was your voice just like that when they made you?" "I think i-it was already like this w-when they made m-me." "Oh. Anything else?" "N-No, not really. I'm six feet. I-It's random, but it's something." "Six feet? Dear god, you're tall." You said, laughing. Freddy smiled. "Okay, what about the others? Start with Foxy. What do you know about her?" "Funtime Foxy... well, s-she gets excited v-very easily. And she's a-always happy. Of course us F-Funtimes are usually happier than the o-others." "Yeah, I noticed that! Which is why you always make me so happy." You said, blushing. Freddy blushed, too. "B-Baby, well, she's pretty much o-our boss." "And Ballora?" "Ballora, s-she usually just goes and d-does her own thing. But she's m-most of the time, she's with u-us. She'll definitely be with us t-tonight, though." "Okay, good! Tell me about Bon-Bon, now." "Bon-Bon! M-My friend since the beginning. He k-keeps me company when the others a-are sleeping, or busy doing solo shows." "Aww. Wait, Freddy, you don't do shows?" "I do! Just n-not as often as the others. I-I don't know why." "That's not fair!" "I-It's okay, Y/N! It gives me m-more time to talk to Bon-Bon. And w-with the time that I-I'm not doing shows, it's the time I use t-to tell him everything, so he pretty m-much k-knows everything about me." "Oh. Well, that's good." "Yeah, and there are c-certain days when I do m-more shows than the o-others, so no worries." Freddy said, smiling. "Good! Because honestly, I have about to write a complaint to the company asking why you don't give shows." You said. "R-Really?" Freddy asked, laughing. "Yes!" You said, starting to laugh. You both laughed and then there was a bit of silence. "Freddy, I have a question." "What i-is it?" "Why are you so nice to me? It's just that you told me that your goal is to kill humans for your bodies. Why didn't you kill me?" "I- don't know. L-Like I said, it was just something a-about you, I don't know what it w-was. I couldn't do it. I think t-that we knew that you were t-the one that was going to help us. We k-knew you were the one. And w-we were right." "So it's because you guys trusted me to be able to help you guys?" "Y-Yes." "Wow." You said, smiling softly. Freddy smiled back. "So... what should we do now?" "I d-don't know." "Want to just wait until later?" "Y-Yeah, s-sure." 

(Time skip to 8:20pm)

During the time that you were waiting for it to get later, you took a shower and went out to go get food. You disabled the camera system so that the cameras shut off and wouldn't see you leave the building. Freddy taught you how to do it. You bought some microwaveable food and fast food just for the night. You got back from McDonald's, where you bought the food, and you walked into the Breaker room. You put your bag down, then the food right next to it. "H-Hi Y/N! How was i-it?" "Good! It was good to get fresh air again. I tried not to make contact with anyone." "Good! W-What did you get?"  "I got some more food, and some dinner." You lifted up the McDonald's bag."See this, this is what you call 'fast food'." You said, smiling. Freddy laughed. "One more hour until we get to hang with everyone." "I c-can't wait any longer! Do y-you think we can call everyone e-early?" "Sure! In 20 minutes, it's still a bit too early." "O-Okay." Freddy said. You started to eat. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure! Can w-we finish watching P-Poltergeist?" "Yeah. Wait, I thought you kept watching once I fell asleep?" "N-No, I turned it off. I d-didn't want you to m-miss anything!" "Aww, thanks Freddy." You blushed. Freddy looked down and blushed. You grabbed your phone and continued the movie from where you both left off. You stood up your phone and played the movie. You continued to eat. 

(Time skip to 9:04pm)

You finished eating and got up. "Wanna go?" "Y-Yes! O-Oh, here's your phone." Freddy said, standing up, offering your phone. "Oh, thanks!" You smiled. You and Freddy walked out. You walked to Funtime Auditorium to look for Foxy. You saw Foxy in the distance on her stage. "Foxy! Hi!" "Hi Y/N! Hi Freddy!" "Foxy, come with us." "Okay! Where?" "Just follow us. Do you know where Baby and Ballora are?" "Ballora is on her stage! I don't know where Baby is though." "Okay, thanks." You walked to Ballora Gallery to find Ballora. She was of course on her stage. "B-Ballora!" Freddy called. Ballora turned around. "Oh, Freddy! Hello. Hello, Y/N." "Hi Ballora. Can you follow us for a minute?" "Yes, of course." "Okay, come on." "Do you k-know where B-Baby is?" "I saw her at her stage a few minutes ago, I do not know if she is still there, though." Ballora said. You four, including Bon-Bon, walked to Baby's stage. "Baby? Are you here?" Foxy asked. Baby came out from behind her stage, slightly scaring you. "Baby! Can we do our hang out now?" "Of course." "Yes! I-I wanted to s-start early because I just c-couldn't wait any l-longer!" "Me too!" Foxy said. "Want to go to the Breaker room?" "Sure." Baby said. You all walked to the Breaker room and stopped in front. "Let's just sit here in the front." Everyone except Ballora sat down, since Ballora can't bend her waist and sit down. Freddy sat next to you. "So, what do you guys want to do?" Baby asked. "I don't know. Ballora?" You asked. "We could play a game. I don't know what game, though." "Any ideas, Freddy?" You asked. Freddy shook his head. "You, Foxy?" "Nope!" She said. "What do we do then?" You asked.

AAAAH hey so that's the end of the chapter. :) so I know this chapter was kind of boring, but I had writers block throughout most of it, so that was a huge problem. hopefully next chapter will be better. thanks for reading!!

Picture: FallingWaterx on DeviantArt