Chapter 14 ~ Time

⬆️ this picture is similar to the one you took except the one you took is more dark and less shaky. also without the minireenas and bidybabs. :) 

       It's been two and a half months since you've seen Funtime Freddy, Baby, Bon-Bon, Funtime Foxy, or Ballora. You've just been working at McDonalds. You been really depressed for the past few weeks. Every night when you come home from work, you cry. But, Freddy was right. The time had gone by quick. You just need another two months until you can see them again. You were driving home from work and took a diiferent route than usual. Using this route, you'd pass by your old job. Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals. You drove slowly as you started to approch the building. You opened the passenger seat window of your car. You stared at the building, still driving slowly. You felt a lump in your throat. You sped up your car and started driving normally. You then drove home. 

       You got home and took a shower. You changed, ate dinner, and watched TV. You got bored of the show you were watching and went to your laptop. You forgot about the background you had put on your laptop. You saw it and smiled. This time though, you didn't cry. Yes, you became emotional, but you didn't cry. 'That's weird. I still miss them though. That's for sure.'  You thought. You got a text from your friend. You talked to them when you left your old job, and you lied to them saying that you didn't come out from work because they had you working for a long time, and during the day you just fell asleep in the break room because you were so tired. 'Hey.' They texted. You texted the same back.

'How you been?' They texted.

'Fine, my job is boring. I actually liked my old one better.' 

'All you did was watch over a bunch of old animatronics, what could be so good about it?' They sent.

'It wasn't only that, but'

'nevermind' You replied. 

'Do you want me to go over?'

'No, it's fine, I'm probably just going to go to sleep.'

'Oh okay. Gn then Y/N.'

'Gn.' You replied.

You turned off your phone and looked back at your laptop. You smiled at the photo again. You opened up a tab and just started watching Netflix. You eventually fell asleep in front of your laptop. You woke up at 7:12am. You rubbed your eyes and groaned. You got up and realized you fell asleep last night in front of your laptop. "Oh." You said, closing your laptop and going to take a shower. You did your normal morning routine that'd you usually do. You got an email from the management of your old job. It read; 'Hello, Y/N L/N. We, the management, have been wondering where you have been. We have not heard anything of you, and we have been worried. We sent two maintenance people to check on you, but we never heard back from them. If you recieve this email, please reply immediately.' You widened your eyes. You decided to write back. 'Hello management! I sincerely apologize for not informing you about me. I had some family problems that I needed to take care of which required me to have to leave work for a few days, it was an emergency, so I hadn't even thought about letting you know. Again, I apologize. I will return to work in a few weeks.' You replied. Of course, you had to lie again. "I just wanna go back already!" You yelled. 

hey everyone! this was mostly just for an update on y/n's life because she needs something while she isn't working at baby's. and yes, i know this chapter is short. i purposely made it short because this chapter was already pretty boring, and it was just mainly about y/n being sad. sorry about that, by the way, i'm also sad ;(