Chapter 17 ~ "I love you."

"So, did you guys like the food?" You asked, looking at everyone in the rear view mirror. "I really liked it!" Bon-Bon exclaimed. "I liked it, too! Good choice, Y/N." Freddy said. "All I gotta say is that it is the best thing ever." Ballora said. You and Freddy laughed. "Baby? How was it?" "Good! I mostly enjoyed spending time with all of you." Baby answered. "Aw, me too!" You said. "I liked the burrito, next time I want to try the chicken one." Foxy said. "Heh, okay! I'm glad you all liked it." You smiled, putting your arm on the arm rest on your right. Freddy noticed and moved his arm next to yours, and you ended up holding hands. Bon-Bon smiled. He surprisingly didn't gag or seem disgusted by it at all. He seemed happy about it. Foxy smiled and looked out the window. Baby and Ballora didn't seem to have any noticeable reaction, but they looked content.

You drove into the parking lot and parked. Everyone got out the car but you and Freddy. You both made eye contact and blushed. "I had fun today, Y/N. Maybe one day, we could go out again. Just us two." Freddy said. "Soon." You said, smiling, leaning in for a kiss. The both of you touched lips. The others watched. Ballora closed Bon-Bon's eyes. "Hey!" He yelped. You stopped kissing both of you turned to look at Bon-Bon punching the air and Ballora covering his eyes. She widened her eyes and stopped covering Bon-Bon's face. You and Freddy laughed. "You know, Bon-Bon is... kind of our child." Freddy said. "You're right." You agreed. You both stared at Bon-Bon a little longer, who was running around outside your apartment. "We should go in." You said, smiling. "Yeah, let's go." Freddy agreed, stepping out of the car, following you. You walked to your apartment and walked in, this time Freddy holding the for open for everyone. Everyone walked in and rested. "Hey guys, I'm going to go take a shower, you can watch TV or just relax until I get out." "Okay!" Foxy said. "Um, how do I turn on the TV?" You heard Freddy say as you closed the bathroom door. You giggled. "Press the big red button on the top left!" You shouted. You heard the TV turn on. "Oh. Got it. Thanks, Y/N!" He shouted back. You smiled and turned the water on.

You had just finished taking a shower and you got out of the bathroom. You saw the others sitting together watching a scary movie. You smiled and took a quick picture with your phone. You walked towards them but stayed quiet. "BOO!" You yelled. Everyone screamed. "Why did you do that?" Ballora asked, shaking. You laughed. "Sorry, guys." You said. Freddy laughed. He moved over a slight bit and patted the spot next to him. "Sit, Y/N." Freddy said, smiling. You sat next to him and put your head on his shoulder. You all continued to watch the movie. Freddy wrapped his arm around your waist and you smiled.

The movie ended and you yawned. "Ugh, I'm so tired." You said. "You do want to go to sleep?" Freddy asked. "Yeah, I think so." You answered. "Okay then, let's go." Freddy said, walking towards Bon-Bon, who was sleeping. He picked him up and took him to your bed. "Goodnight, guys." "Goodnight, Y/N, sleep well." Ballora said, closing her eyes on the couch. Baby, who was next to her yawned and said goodnight. "Goodnight, Foxy." You whispered. "'Night, Y/N! Sleep tight with Freddy." She whispered, winking. You laughed and touched her shoulder. You walked to your bed and laid next to Freddy, who was already in the bed with Bon-Bon. You moved closer to Freddy, feeling his body heat. He put his arm around you and you fell asleep almost immediately.

The next day you woke up and Bon-Bon was already out of bed. Freddy was still next to you. You softly nudged him. "Freddy." You whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at you. "Bon-Bon's gone." You said. "What? What do you mean?" Freddy asked. "I woke up, and Bon-Bon wasn't here." You explained. You got up and went to check the apartment. Everyone was still asleep. Except for Ballora. But you didn't see her at all. Freddy came up behind you. "He might be with Ballora." He said. "That's what I was thinking, but where?" You asked. You continued to look around for Bon-Bon. You walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Bon-Bon? Ballora? You in there?" You asked. "I'm here!" Bon-Bon yelled. You sighed with relief. Funtime Foxy opened her eyes. You walked over to her. "Good morning, Foxy." You said. "Good morning, Y/N. How'd you sleep with Freddy?" She asked in a low tone. You and Freddy blushed and looked at each other. "Really well." You both said. You and Foxy laughed. Freddy smiled wide. "We need to find Ballora, though." You said. "What do you mean? She's not here?" Foxy asked. "I woke up and I didn't see her anywhere." You explained. You heard the bathroom door open. "Bon-Bon, what were you doing in the bathroom?" You asked, walking to him. "I was looking at myself." He replied. "In the mirror?" You asked. "Is that what that's called? Yeah." Bon-Bon said. Baby woke up. She looked around. "Good morning guys, where is Ballora?" She asked. "Y/N and I have been trying to find her since we woke up, we can't find her anywhere." Freddy answered "Did you check outside?" Baby asked. "No, but why would she be outside?"Freddy asked. "I don't know, just try looking." Baby suggested. Freddy opened the door and looked outside. You walked to him. You saw Ballora outside, leaning against the wall of your apartment. "Ballora, what are you doing?" Freddy asked. "Oh, good morning, guys. I woke up early so I came out here to appreciate the beauty." Ballora replied. She took a deep breath. "And to get some fresh air." She continued. You smiled. "It is nice, isn't it?" You asked Freddy, walking out. He followed behind you and stood next to you. "Yeah, it is. It really is." He replied. Ballora smiled at the two of you. "Alright, well, I'm going to go inside and apologize to Baby. I'm sure she was worried." She said, walking back inside. "Okay." You replied. Ballora closed the door behind her. You sighed. "What?" Freddy asked. "Nothing." You said. "Are you sure?" He asked again. You looked up at him. "I love you, Freddy." You said softly, grabbing his hands and holding them. He looked deep into your eyes. "I love you, too, Y/N." Freddy said. You both smiled. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back. Freddy let go of the kiss. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you more." You whispered back. "That's impossible." Freddy said. You both laughed. You hugged him and kissed him again, then you both went back inside.

this is the last chapter, guys. it's over 😭 i just want to let you guys know that i really appreciate all the love i've gotten on this story. it's the best story i've every written, and i became very emotional writing this story. i really hope you guys enjoyed this story, because i put so much effort, and tears into writing this, haha. thank you- all of you. ❤️

you know i'm REALLY sad that this has ended. but here's a quick paragraph about what you did with everyone after the events of this chapter. - The weekend after, you took everyone to the city. You took frequent stops because everyone wanted to see certain things. You took pictures and had a great time with everyone. You ended everyday with a picture of you and Freddy. one picture was of you and Freddy kissing at night, in front of a beautiful area, with beautiful lights and amazing scenery. You took pictures with everyone in the group too, and had many, many group photos.

bye bye everyone. love you all to pieces ❤️

Picture: NekoSugarStar on DeviantArt