Chapter 13 ~ Goodbyes

"Hey guys. We're ready." Foxy said, peeking into the Breaker room. You looked at Freddy. He looked back. You smiled. "You ready, Freddy?" You asked. "Ready." He answered. You both stood up and walked out of the Breaker room.

You saw Baby, Ballora, and Foxy standing in a line. You walked with Freddy towards them and you stopped in front of them. Freddy when to stand next to Foxy. "So, everyone's ready?" You asked. "Yup." Everyone replied. You sighed. I want to quickly say something to you guys. I just wanted to thank you all. Thank you, everyone, for giving me a chance to help you. Thank you, Baby, for helping me out. Thank you, Freddy, for taking me in and letting me stay in the Breaker room with you. Thank you, Foxy, for always making me laugh. Thank you, Ballora, for giving me great advice. And of course, thank you, Bon-Bon, for being there with me and Freddy and providing extra company." "You're v-very w-welcome, Y/N!" Freddy yelled, blushing. "Anytime." Ballora sang. Funtime Foxy just smiled and nodded. Bon-Bon jumped on top of you. "And I want to thank you again, Y/N, for helping us get our bodies. You've helped us so much with this, and we will always be forever greatful for it." Baby said. "I-I agree. I w-want to say t-thank you, Y/N, f-for being so nice a-and being g-great company. I-It was really n-nice to have met y-you." Freddy said. You blushed. "You too, Freddy! It was nice to meet all of you, and it was great to get to help you." You replied. "We really appreciate it." Ballora said. "Alright, Y/N, go pack your things and then we can say goodbye." Baby said. "Okay." "I'll g-go help h-her." Freddy said.

You both walked back to the Breaker room. You sighed. "How many months do you think it'll be?" You asked Freddy as you started packing. "Hmm, I d-don't know. I-I think it's from four t-to f-five months." "Ugh, really?" You groaned. "Y-Yeah. It'll g-go by fast t-though. I promise!" Freddy reassured. "You're right." You said, smiling. You continued to pack.

A few minutes later you finished packing. "Alright. I'm done." "Okay, l-let's go." Freddy said. You walked out the Breaker room and back to Baby and them. "I'm done." "Okay, let's say our goodbyes, then." Baby said. You hugged Baby. "Bye, Baby." "Bye, Y/N." She replied. You went to hug Funtime Foxy. "Bye, Foxy." You said, your voice cracking. "Oh, don't cry, Y/N! You'll see us again soon! Plus, if you cry, I'll cry." She laughed. You laughed, as well. "Bye, Y/N." She said. You went and hugged Ballora. "Goodbye, Y/N. Now, please, be careful. I want to see you again in a few months, okay? Take care of yourself." She said. "I will, Ballora. Bye." You said, about to cry. You looked at Freddy. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. You started to cry. "Goodbye, Freddy." You sobbed. You kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much- for everything." "O-Of course, Y-Y/N." He stuttered. You continued to hug him for a few seconds. Then you let go and stood in front of all of them. "I can't wait to see you all in a few months." You said, wiping your tears. Foxy sniffed. "Oh, I forgot something." You said. You walked to Freddy and looked at Bon-Bon. He lifted Bon-Bon and Bon-Bon jumped off. "Bye bye, Bon-Bon." "Bye, Y/N. I hope I can see you soon!" "You will, Bon-Bon, I promise!" You said. "Bye!" Everyone yelled. "Bye guys!" You said, walking to the vent. You looked at Freddy. He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and waved. He waved back. You walked into the vent. You gasped. "Wait." You crawled back out the vent. You ran back to the group. "Guys, I forgot to ask, wanna take a group photo?" "Sure!" Foxy said. You pulled out your phone and raised it up. "Okay, everyone ready?" You asked. Everyone smiled and yelled, "Yes!" You took the photo and thanked everyone. "Okay, now I'm gonna go." "Okay, bye!" "Bye!"

You walked to the vent and crawled through it. You walked into the elevator and opened your phone. You looked at the photo you took and started crying. "Heh, I'm gonna miss these guys so much." You sobbed. The elevator stopped. You exited the building. You stepped a few feet away from the building and looked back at it. You smiled, with tears running down your face. You stepped into your car. You sniffed. You sat back in your seat and remembered all the memories you had, especially with Freddy. You remembered the second night, because it was when you first met everyone. Then Freddy offered to you to stay in his room. You were so scared at first. And then you ended up being friends with all of them. You started to drive home. You just cried the whole time. "I already miss them." You said. 

You got home and threw your bag on the floor. You ran and jumped on your bed. You just laid there and thought about everything. You didn't know what to do.  "Wait a minute." You gasped. "I don't have a job!" You exclaimed. You ran to your laptop and looked for job applications. "Shoot, shoot, shoot." You mumbled. You found an application for McDonald's. "Okay, I guess I'll do this. It definetly won't be as fun as Baby's, but, I guess it'll have to do." You clicked on the ad and applied for the job. You plugged your phone into your laptop and opened up your photos. You clicked and dragged on the photo of you and the animatonics. You set it as your wallpaper. You just sat there and stared at it. You chuckled and started crying softly. 

aw dam. this is offically the saddest chapter i've ever written. i actually cried writing this. i really hope you guys enjoy because i put so much effort into these last two chapters. ❤️

Picture: i actually drew this and i know it's bad but i tried please don't judge me haha ;-;