1

Blue POV
I sat in the kitchen and I looked at Hilda and Zelda as they read me the rules father Blackwood bestowed upon them as my new legal guardians. " and you say you don't have any mortal friends darling? " Hilda asked and I shook my head no. " I have a few, but you don't have to worry about them " I told her and she nodded. I got here last night and I had taken a shower this morning, and Hilda has conjured me some clothes that I was currently wearing. My hair still wet and it was just the three of us. " my father, uh he uh forbid it, I always had to sneak around, until he started suggesting them heavily to stay away from me, until he died I made a few to keep me sane " I said softly. " he threatened them? " Zelda asked and I shook my head no " mind control " I said and she nodded taking a puff of her cigarette. " who's this? " a good looking guy asked he was brownskin like my father. " yeah who is this, no offense? " a girl asked and she was fair skin like my mother, hence my mixed complexion.

" this is Blue Alaina Rivera, we are her legal guardians, she's like Sabrina, half witch, half mortal, her farther warlock, like you, her mother mortal, like yours her father passed away a month ago and " Zelda introduced me and I nodded politely at them. " is she mixed? " the guys asked " yes Ambrose, her father was well, uh your skin color and her mother, was well Sabrina's skin color " Hilda said and I nodded. " that's Ambrose Spellman and This is Sabrina Spellman, guys, your new house mate, Blue is attentions Harding High And after both of your dark baptism both of you are to attend the Academy Of Unseen Arts ". Zelda said forcibly. " now Blue you don't have a familiar do you? " Zelda asked me and I smiled as I looked over my shoulder. " Milas " I called and a black ghoul peeked it head from behind the door way making everyone gasped, he looked rather scary yes but when he came back from the doorway he was a monkey.

" he's not a familiar, but he found me at my lowest moment, he protects me as I protect him, he takes any shape he wants, I prefer him as he is in ghoul form, but animals are fine too " I smile as he was perched on my shoulder his hands on my head, which bore a messy bun today. " so he's not a familiar, where did you find him, Milas is such a cool name, how did you think of that? " Ambrose asked feeding some berries to Milas. " I named myself " Milas said surprising everyone when he talked. " yes, definitely not a familiar, you keep a ghoul as a pet? " Zelda asked " no, you were not listening, he found me, I did not call upon him, he could sense my grieving over my fathers death and how alone I was in the world, he is how father Blackwood found me, he led me to him " I said rubbing behind Milas ears and smiled.

" I heard Blue crying in the woods and I came before her as a dog, later in the night while she was sleeping wolves tried to attack her, I appeared to them in my natural form, she found me in my natural form eating the wolves " Milas explained and I nodded. " he protected me at night and I protected him when he was vulnerable during the day from humans, he decided I needed to have more protection then him when three girls hurt me in the forest, so he presented me to father Blackwood, and he let Milas stay by my side " I explained as he dropped down for the table and took form of a grey cat. " three girls hurt you, what did they do, what did they look like? " Ambrose asked and I thought back to that day. " one was black with blonde waves, the other two were white, one with blond hair and the other black hair " I said nodding slowly as Milas rubbed against my leg under the table. " the weird sisters " Sabrina said rolling her eyes. " they said they could smell the mortal blood that ran through my veins, they chocked me and slapped me around laughing the whole time like it was a game for them " I shuddered holding my cheek at the memory. " that's because it was a game for them, they hate half breeds, I'm sorry they did that to you Blue, now if you'll excuse me I'll be in the embalming room, we got a new one today " Ambrose said grabbing some nuts off the table and winking at me with a smile before leaving.