The Creation of Lillion

~~My friend agreed to create the intro for Lillion! I am rping in it with one of my OCs named Lemon, who will be a part of the main story. My friend will also add her OC named Lyuwa later on :3 Enjoy~~

Vildred had recently broken from Kayron's control and had planned to spend time with his friend, Lemon. They had met in the field where Vildred often went to train when he wanted to be alone. Her long, blonde braid slivered back and forth in the breeze as she approached him.

Vil: I'm finally free from Kayron... Isn't that a relief, Lemon?

Lemon: Are you sure? Couldn't he attempt to control you again?

Vil: Nah, I'm stronger now. I won't let him.

A small girl suddenly appears from behind Lemon and runs towards Vildred

Lillion: Dad!!! hugs Vildred

Vil: jumps back in confusion What is this?!

Lemon: bewildered A child..? You have a daughter?

Vil: No, I don't.

Lillion: D-Dad..? 

Vil: stutters, not having any clue as to what to do E-erm

Lemon: kneels by the child She looks like you though...

Lillion: Because he is my dad!!! >:3

Vildred: I'm n- we don't know that.

Lemon: Vil, I think it's obvious she's yours... Her features and, especially her eyes- They all look so similar to yours.

Vil: but her hair... It's not like Lyuwa's...

Lemon: Did you have a child with someone else?!

Vil: NO!! takes a deep breath we can't let Lyuwa see her...

Lemon: in a soothing voice Little girl, do you know who your mother is?

Lillion: Kayron!

Vil: pales WHAT?!

Lemon: That isn't possible! Kayron is a male, he can't be your mother!

Lillion: flustered b-but he is!!!

Lemon: Wait... squints at Lillion, looking closer at her features Now that she says that... She really does have his hair... and his mouth...

Vildred: so aghast that he almost has tears in his eyes

Lemon: I can't quite understand how this happened though... Where did she come from?

Lillion: From daddy and dad's blood, heheh!

Vil: That would make sense if she were a homunculus...

Lemon: Homunculus? They require a human host to experiment on... You can't create one only using the DNA of two people...

Vil: Maybe Kayron...

Lemon: If that were the case, then she wouldn't truly be your child, she would be born with different parents and fused with your DNA and Kayron's.

Lillion: pouts Can't I talk with you too??

Kayron abruptly appears in front of them for plot purposes

Kayron: Oh... smirks She is something completely new.

Lemon and Vildred instinctively enter a fighting stance

Vil: Kayron!

Lemon: Kayron?

Lillion: Dad!! ^w^

Lemon: looks warily at Lillion What is she then?

Kay: Why would I tell you? laughs and disappears

Lillion: D-Dad? looks around in circles

Lemon: How the hell did you come to be... catches Lillion by the shoulder to stop her from spinning Do you have a name?

Lillion: Dad first called me "Trash" and then later, he called me "Vessel"

Vil: ... Kayron is up to something

Lemon: What..? Those aren't names, child looks at Vildred This can't be good...

Vil: Nothing good...

Lemon: Well, we'll give you a proper name. Would you like that?

Lillion: Again..? TwT

Lemon: smiles How about... Lillion?

Lillion: her orange eyes grow wide Ooooh! I love it!

Vil: thinks of his childhood ...I'll take care of you, alright? smiles at her

Lillion: Yay! Best day ever! hugs Vil

Lemon: He can't raise her alone and I have experience, so... Since you don't have a mom, I will be one for you!

Lillion: jumps up excitedly R-really?!

Lemon: pats Lillion on the head Of course. I'll have two daughters now! :3 I hope this isn't a mistake

Lillion: hugs Lemon's leg with one arm and Vil's with the other

Lemon: looks up at Vil I need to head back home. My son promised to help me with more training. Do you want me to take her for the night or will you do it?

Vil: I will, thank you takes Lillion's hand Let's go, little one smiles

Lemon: Goodbye, Lillion~ waves

Lillion: Goodbye!

Vil: Goodbye, Lemon.

They leave in opposite directions, left to think about the huge event that had occurred that day

~~Aaaaaand that was the intro to Lillion! Just to clarify, Lyuwa is dating Vildred and she is also the acclaimed "adopted daughter" of Lemon, although they are more like sisters. That's why Lemon said she would now have two daughters. Lemon does legitimately have a son, who is her only child by blood. See you next time!~~