Lyuwa's Acceptance

Vildred and Lillion walk though the door of Lyuwa's house. Vildred hides Lillion behind him, scared of what Lyu's reaction will be towards her.

Vildred: Im home! Should I tell her? Of course I should... I have to be honest.

Lyuwa: Vil! 

Vildred: Lyuwa... I... I have something important to tell you... 

Lyuwa: Oh? What is it? 

Vildred: takes a deep breath and speedily lets out Kayron and I have a child.

Lyuwa: her face is the definition of confusion and awe as she struggles to respond

Vildred explains the happenings and answers any questions that Lyu has honestly

Lyuwa: Don't worry, I understand. Where is she? 

Vil: releases a sigh of relief

Lillion: Right here! runs out from behind Vil Are you also my mom? 

Lyuwa: Oh my god! So cute!! hugs her Yes, I'm your mom little one! What is your name? 

Lillion: Lillion! My other mom named me that.

Lyuwa: Another mom... glares at Vil

Vildred: Calm down. raises his arms in a surrendering way It's Lemon. You know how she is.

Lyuwa: Oh! Then I don't mind looks closely at Vildred and Lillion B-both of you are covered in scars! What happened?!

Vildred: Kayron... I did my best to protect her...

Lyuwa: Do not worry, I'll heal them hovers her hands over the injuries and heals the scars using her magic

Lyuwa: Much better, right? 

Lillion: Yes, thank you! ^w^ 

Vildred: Thank you... 

Lyuwa: Do not worry, my light. You'll be able to beat him like last time! she grabs his hand in her's reassuringly

Vildred: Heheh, I will! glances at the clock I need to work now. 

Lyuwa: I'll take care of her, don't worry. 

Vildred: Thank you gives her a kiss 

Lyuwa: blushes happily 

Vildred works in his room while Lillion and Lyuwa play together. Little did they know of what Kayron had planned.

~~I've already made multiple Gacha Life videos with the characters, so I'll post them soon! They actually take me a while to make, so I hope they're enjoyable :3 But wait... Lillion has 2 moms and 2 dads? WAT?~~