Ven Meets Lillion

Violet and Ven open the door to Lemon's house and step inside, where Vildred, Lyuwa, Lillion, and Lemon were already standing in the main area. Ven is dressed in a cute, but half untucked dress shirt and fancy sneakers and pants.

Vio: Hello! pats Ven's head Introduce yourself, Ven.

Ven: I don't like these clothes pouts

Vio: Well, you have to look nice when meeting new people and you also have to be polite. I tried my best to make you look just as handsome as myself. Now, introduce yourself.

Ven: stares holes into the floor before quietly speaking H-hi... My name is Ven...

Vio: Good job! This is my son :D

Lemon: ... You have a SON!?

Vio: Yes... It is a complicated story.

Lemon: Complicated? Could you explain?

Vio: explains how Ven suddenly appeared between him and Sez

Lemon: That sounds just like how Lillion appeared! Out of thin air with no explanation. Lillion claims to have been created with Kayron and Vildred's blood.

Vio: Kayron and Vildred?! This can't be a coincidence, can it?

Lemon: I'm not sure... leans over to look at Ven He looks just as handsome as his fathers :3

Ven: N-no... Daddy is better looking than me...

Vio: Nonsense! ruffles Ven's hair You're my son, so of course, you look just as stunning!

Ven: blushes Not really...

Vio: grabs Lemon's hand And you are beautiful today as well, even more so than usual. Your beautiful rose-red eyes cause my heart to ache~

Lillion: Awwww 

Ven: noticing Lillion, he blushes harder

Lemon: flushes and whips her hand away before mumbling At least he didn't inherit your dripping narcissism...

Lillion: You're cute! I wish my dads were like Vio... They fight all the time...

Ven: I-I'm not cute..! But... My dads fight too... Dad won't accept me as his son...

Lillion: Dad wants me to be a weapon or something. I have to train all day, but I just want to play with someone... looks down and whispers My other dad tries to make me happy... but I know he hates me too.

Ven: Y-you can play with me!

Lillion: looks up with a grin Really?!

Ven: Yeah... plays with his black wristband If you want to...

Lillion: I would love to! What was your name again?! Mine is Lillion!

Ven: Daddy named me Ven :3 I am happy to meet you, Lillion.

Lillion: blushes slightly Me too!!! ^w^

Vio: shows a sideways grin and announces loudly, targeting Lemon But he did gain my amazing charms~

Vildred and Lemon both sigh

Kayron appears between Lillion and Ven

Kayron: stares hard and heartlessly at Lillion What do you think you're doing? What did I tell you about "friends"?

Lillion: I-I'm sorry, Dad...

Kay: We're leaving grabs her by the arm

Lillion: struggles to look at Ven I have to go... It was nice to meet you!

Ven: his face falls in disappointment I-it's okay... We can play another time.

Lillion: I hope s-

Kayron and Lillion disappear

Ven: I wanted to play with her... She's the first person I've seen my age...

Vio: It's okay, Ven. You'll see her again. I'll teach you how to charm her~

Vil: Looks away from everyone, conflicted I'm not so sure...

Ven: I... Won't see her again?

Vil: Kayron... He wants to... 

Lemon: What is it, Vil?

Vil: I... can't say... I apologize.

Vio: grows annoyed That Kayron. He's worse than Sez.

Lemon: You aren't... Being controlled again are you?

Vil: ...

Lyuwa: glances away like she knows something

Ven: Daddy... That man scares me...

Vio: picks Ven up It's alright, Ven. I'm here to protect you.

Ven: But... Who will protect Lillion?

Vil: grits his teeth I'm trying... prepares to leave

Ven: Please protect her, mister...

Vil: I'll do my best, little one. Call me Vildred.

Ven: Vil... drad?

Vil: laughs Almost.

Ven: turns red in embarrassment 

Vil: Now, I must go.

Everyone says goodbye

Lyuwa: There goes the general of Ezera~ stares after him dreamily

Vio: I'm sure I am a much better leader than him! I'm always in the spotlight~ Flawless~ runs his hand through his hair dramatically

Ven: General..? Flawless..? steam comes from his ears

Vio: A general is someone of high rank that leads armies into battle.

Ven: Armies?

Vio: An army is a military force used to fight on land.

Ven: steam increases

Vio: plugs Ven's ears In short, they are a big group of people trained to fight others on land.

Ven: O-oh!

Vio: Flawless means without imperfections. They have no flaws. Nothing is bad about them.

Ven: Nothing bad about them... You're really cool, Daddy!

Vio: chuckles Thank you, Ven. Isn't your father so smart~ You are cool as well pokes Ven in the side

Ven: giggles N-not like you! Daddy is awesome!

Lyuwa: smiles endearingly That's so coot!

Outside, Vildred is walking down the path when he suddenly falls to the ground in pain

Vil: Ack! No... he grips his head and yells I won't allow you to control me!

Kayron appears in front of him

Kayron: Give in.

Vil: Grrrr...

Kayron: smirks evily It's working!

Vil: I-idiot... I'm stronger... Than that... lifts himself up

Kay: What?!

Vil: I told you... I won't continue to be controlled... I have to protect Lillion! grips his katana

Kay: growls in anger and disappears

Vil: I need to see Lillion! I can resist him! continues down the path with more confidence

~~This one was actually changed a lot x3 there were so many inside jokes and similar stuff that wouldn't make much sense to everyone else, but it's still the same story! I am obsessing over how cute Ven and Violet are together! Can't wait to do more!~~