Both of You ft. All might

All Might watched in terror as his two students threw punches at each as if they wanted to kill each other. He knew they had their problems with each other.  Young Bakugou being born with an amazing quirk and Young midoriya without any quirk to call his own. But what they didn't seem to understand is that they are more alike then they think, he just needs them to finally realize it.

The two hero's in training stop to try and catch their breathes, they were trying their hardest to show each other how much they have improved since joining UA but in reality all they were doing was letting out their frustration on each other. Bakugou, who had looked up to all might since before his quirk even manifested. Lived with the fact that if he hadn't gotten capture all might would still be...well he would still be a pro hero. And then there's Midoriya who now had to become the next symbol of peace, although he knew that he was going to have to take the responsibility...he didn't know it was going to happen so soon.

Before the two had a chance to throw the next punch they heard a voice causing them to stop in there tracks.

Why don't you talk to each other...why don't you talk to each other just give it a try.

All might walked over to the two boys and placed a hand on their shoulders.

Why don't you talk about what happened..I know you're trying to avoid it but I don't know why...

You might not believe it...you might not believe it, but you got a lot in common...you really do.

He smiled and watched as the two silently looked at their feet in both shame and embarrassment. They couldn't believe they were caught by the man himself...they're idol.

You both love me...and I love both of you...

The two hero's looked up at him with tears in their eyes, they tried hard to hold it in but their walls were soon breaking down. Midoriya sighed and turned to his once childhood friend.

" look if I were you..I'd hate me too.."

" I don't you hate you.."

" I knew how you felt about all might and your pride but i rescued you any way "

" that wasn't the problem.."

" then...what was ? "

" He ended up choosing you..."

" well you know all might.."

They both laugh sadly " he always does what he want "

All might sighed in relief, they were finally settling things with their words and not their fists.

I know you both need it...I know you both need it...someone who knows..what your going through...

All might brought both boys close in a warm embrace.

You both love me and I love both of you...you both love me and I love...both of you...