Change your mind ft Kirishima

His vision was blurred . It was as if he was blinded by a force of great strength and power. He heard laughter ringing through his ears and the loud grunts coming from his mentor as he tried to protect him.  ' it's happening again ' he thought. Here he was, in battle with the man who took him under his wing and he completely froze.
He wasn't strong enough. He didn't improve at all ! Everything was for nothing!

Hot tears start to flow from his eyes as he looks up he sees Fatgum trying his all to tire out the enemy.
The taste of blood coated his toungue and he spit out a large amount after he was thrown against the wall
" too weak, just like before.."
He remembers his middle school days when he would try and be tough but get ignored since his work wasn't that strong and Although they were friends...they weren't really supporting of his dreams.

" you want to go to UA ? Yeah right ! Come on Ei I just join general department like the rest of us "

It wasn't till he froze at the face of danger that he realized he didn't have what it takes, he was right there ! He could've stopped it or said something but no. He froze at sight.

"It's about living without regret. That's what chivalry is to me!"

Kirishima's eyes widened in realization. Crimson riot. The reason he never gave up on his dream was because of those words. And now he's going to live up to them.

The villain Rappa laughed in victory as he watched fatgum continue to take in his punches. " Just give in ! You and that kid are too weak to battle me. You must be joking if you thin-"

Just before he could finish, Kirishima hardened himself beyond any limits. He finally reached unbreakable...

Rappa stared in disbelief as Kirishima continued to fight against him.

" I don't need you to respect me...I respect me "

He threw another punch and deflected any defensive back.

" I don't need you to love me... I love me "

He finally broke and fell into fatgum's arms. He wasn't able to hold his form any longer...he's still not strong enough.

Fat gum smiled and laid him aside " you did great kid...you surprise me everyday"

" but I want you to know you could know me...if you change your minnddd.

Kirishima smiled and laid back as fatgum finished the fight in his new form.
If it weren't for Kirishima, fatgum wouldn't have been able to defeat rappa on his own .

The two let out a breath and Rappa smiled " Tend to the kids wounds...no tend to that mans wounds...I want to fight him again in the future so don't go dying on me now kid ! "

"Change your minddd..."

Fatgum scooped Eijiro in his arms and walked out to find assistance " you are a true man acknowledged by even the enemy. Your not just a hero and now you showed yourself, who thought you were so pathetic "

" Change your mind..."