Tower of mistakes ft. Kiribaku (slight todokiri )

It was just like any other day for the future hero class 1-A. The students were scattered all over the classroom as they chatted away with their close friends near their seats. Kirishima Eijrou, the unbreakable force of class 1-A took the opportunity to head over to his explosive best friend to try and get him to agree to tutor him. Exams were just around the corner and if there's anything Kirishima feared the most, was having to take extra classes.

He put on his best smile and waved over at Bakugou to get the hero's attention. Of course he got ignored at first but what surprised kirishima the most was when Midoriya, Bakugou' childhood friend called out to Bakugou and he...he listened ?
It was...well strange regarding the fact that Bakugou had always acted as if Deku had been walking around with a deadly plague. Kirishima shook his thoughts away and smiled. He was relived that they were finally getting along. However, Kirishima wasn't the only one who noticed this change in the two students behavior.

" Well aren't they friendly, seriously did they fight so bad that they lost their minds ?"
Just like he thought, of course kaminari would notice Bakugou and deku's new friendship now if only he wasn't such an idiot he'd be one of the smartest in class though he'd never surpass Yamomo's intelligence. Kirishima  put his arm around the shorter man's shoulders and walked back to their seat in time for when aizawa sensei would walk (or crawl) inside the classroom.

" alright all of you listen up, get your costumes and prepare for today's combat training. You'll be learning how to use other villain's quirks to your advantages. I'll let you choose your partners once ready to go. " once Aizawa sensei finished his announcement, iida stood up from his desk to lead everyone out the classroom.

  After a few minutes in the locker room, the students walked into the gym one by one just in time for them to pick teammates.  Kirishima looked over to Bakugou, anytime they would practice combat he And Bakugou always teamed up together so it was no surprise for anyone when Kirishima immediately headed towards the hot headed teen.

" Hey DEKU ! Spar with me will ya ?  I Wanna see which one of us is better " he smirked heading towards the green haired who got into his fighting stance.

Kirishima froze in place, I mean he's NOT jealous or anything it's just that he didn't expect that Bakugou would...well It was just surprising that's all...right ?  Kirishima put on a brave face and turned to see some of his friends staring at him.  " Hey uh Anyone want to spar with me ? "

Thankfully, Todoroki came and pulled him to the middle of the gym to save him from utter embarrassment. Now the two weren't close before but when the incident at the training camp took place they soon got close due to their shared experiences and trauma so Kirishima was grateful for someone as powerful as Him.

Todoroki made the first move, sending a wall of ice towards Kirishima which he quickly cut through with his hardening.  This went on for a while until both boys fell to the ground in exhaustion.

" Todoroki your amazing! I can't even imagine becoming as strong as you. " Kirishima grinned as he sat up from the gym floor " we should spar again I really want to learn from you. "

Todoroki only smiled and held out a hand for him to take " you were amazing as well Kirishima and I'd like to spar with you from now on  just so  we can learn from each other." 

The two followed the rest of the group out the gym not aware of the pair of eyes following them.

******************

They had a fight...Bakugou didn't mean to say what he said but he did and for that Kirishima refused to talk to him.  Though Bakugou wouldn't admit it...the silence from his best friend was slowly eating away at his pride, all he wanted was for him to leave him alone for awhile but then things were being said and one thing led to another.  What was even worse ? That damn half and half bastard...ever since they spared together  they have been joined by the hip. Even Damn Deku couldn't get between them and that irritated Bakugou even more.

They were doing a practice rescue lesson and eraser head assigned them together along with Ponytail ( Momo ) And Pikachu. Bakugou watched on the screen as his fellow classmates were battling off robots. Todoroki stood back to back with Kirishima as he shot ice at their targets and Kirishima blocked directed attacks.

It made him wonder about the times when Kirishima would always be by his side, no questions asked he was just there and now...he's not.

Maybe you're better off with him...

I think he's better for you...

Bakugou clenched his fist and turned away from the screen.

I forgot how great it felt to be us...guess I got..carried away..

I had to use you to make me feel strong but I don't care about that now...

I  see a tower built out of my mistakes and it all comes crashing down...

He took a small glance at the screen and watched as the group successfully rescued the hostages. And there it was...the grin he thought was only for him to see..was now being shown to him.

Is there something I can do...

Is there something I can dooo...

Is there something I can do...can I make it up to you ?

****************

Seeing as he couldn't apologize in person, Bakugou placed the gift outside Kirishima's door and knocked loudly before retreating into his own room.

He heard the sound of the door being swung open and let out a breathe of relief. He waited against his door for a few minutes only to hear silence from the outside.  Did he go back inside his room ? Or did he not take his gift ?  Angrily ready to give him a piece of his mind he opened the door to reveal the red head standing in front of him.

" I forgive you...even if you didn't say it in person I know It's hard for you to be honest...but if you think for one second that you can treat like that again then you have another th- "

Bakugou pulled him into a hug and sighed " I won't...so please just forgive me "

" You're lucky I'm such a great guy "

" Yeah...you really are."