fuck you.

" Okay so, I will see you at school. " Ben said as he zipped up his pants. " Yeah whatever. " Joe responded rolling his eyes while throwing his hoodie over his head. Joe opened the door, looked around and left making sure no one saw him. He saw Ben leaving out of the janitorcloset not much late after him. 

Joe didn't even know when it started, this thing. He sure knows that he's fucked especially because he can't walk away from his problems that easy. He need his deeds to be done too, he's a man for god sake. He sighed as he walked towards the vending machine to grba something to eat. He heard the bell rang and saw his tall lanky friend walk towards him. " Can you please ask me why you skipped math? " He asked opening his hand already gesturing for Joe to give his Kit-Kat. " I didn't do my homework. " Joe sighed already thinking about another reason why he didn't attend class. " So? That's nothing new. " Gwil said leaning against the wall next to his friend. " Yeah but he told me to not bother coming when I didn't finish it again so that's what I did. " Joe saw his friend nodding and sighed gladly that his lie worked.

Joe grabbed his phone when he heard it buzz. 

ben 🤮: 

- Meet me at my house tonite. -

                                                                                                                                                    Me:

                                                                                                               -   bitch we just fucked . -

ben 🤮:

- idc, just come, or should i say cum 😏😏 -

                                                                                                                                                   Me:

                                                                                                                         -  stfu, ok i'll come -

" Who's that? " Gwil asked leaning over to catch a glimpse. Joe shoved his phone in his pocked. " None of your business. " Joe smiled at him and Gwil slapped the back of his head making Joe want to slap him too but they both knew that could never happen. " Short twink you think you can beat me? " Gwil asked scoffing. When they were playfully fighting Ben happened to pass by. They didn't look at each other since, ew. Joe thought. But the fact that they didn't ' look ' at each other didn't mean they gave sometimes side glances at one another. 

" Fuck. " Ben cursed under his breath. It was mostly quiet when they fucked and you could only hear Ben curse or Joe letting out groans or he would either whimper. They also scolded each other whenever something triggered them while fucking.

 " You fucking slow wimp, go faster! " Joe said while clenching his jaw. " Shut the fuck up. " Ben responded mad but still obeying Joe's demand.

" Well that was okay, you are finally good at something. " Ben said still trying to catch his breath. " Dude fuck you atleast I have other things to do besides fucking. That's he only thing you are good at. " The brunette said while grabbing his watch of the nightstand and putting it around his wrists. Not noticing Ben giving him side glances while he was opening his cigarette box. When he tried to get up Ben held him down. " Where are you going? " He asked looking at Joe but Joe was looking at him deadly in his eyes. " Why do you care? " Joe asked and Ben rolled off him. " I don't. " He claimed while lighting up his cigarette. It was quiet, not that it was anyhting new. They fucked, that was all. " You smoke too fucking much. " Joe said more to himself but Ben's head cocked to the side. " Why do you care? " He asked and Joe can't believe Ben just quoted his own remark. " When Joe finally had his hoodie on he walked towards the door. " I don't. " He said before he left.

Ok so ehm 😍😍 wtf was this haha. im listening to some type of music that makes think of all these things tbh 🤪 btw joe will explain ( well not joe ) how this all happened later on in the story