in my space

" So how was it with your ' Boyfriend '? " Gwil asked when Joe finally sat down. " Shut up. It was just like how it always is. " Joe still didn't forget how Ben actually said goodbye it still freaks him out. " Hm, if you say so. " Gwil didn't really believe his friend but he knew it would be useless to go into a full discussion. " Where is Lucy? " Joe asked trying to get rid of the silence. He wasn't in the mood to talk about Ben anyways. " Oh, she told me she couldn't come. " Joe only nodded before he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He saw that he had no notifications, well atleast not from Ben. But why was that weird? As if they texted beside planning when to fuck. 

It would be weird if they texted besides that, right? Joe shook his head at the thought. Why did he even care? He didn't care about that. He had better things to do than texting with Ben.

Today was rather boring. He couldn't find anything fun to do with Gwil so they just gave up and Gwil headed home. Joe felt like he could die of boredom. It didn't have to be Ben the whole time starting the affection Joe thought. He quickly shook his head because of he thought. ' I'm not that low to fuck him whenever I'm bored. ' He told himself. It was like Ben knew what was wrong with Joe because maybe a couple of minutes while Joe was walking towards his apartment he got an message.

ben 🤮:

- im bored. lets fuck. -

Joe rolled his eyes but didn't complain as he started walking in the other direction. He was stressed anyways so it was okay for him. 

-

" Took you long enough, were you jacking off or something? " Ben asked when he opened the door revealing Joe looking pissed. " Shut the fuck up, let's get this over with okay? " Joe asked already taking his coat off. " Oh so no hello? " Ben asked making Joe roll his eyes for the 1000th time today. " I'm waiting in your bedroom. " He said as he walked to the bedroom already taking his shirt off. 

" Is there something wrong? " Ben suddenly asked out of nowhere. " Kinda weird to ask while you're pounding into me don't you think? " Joe asked making Ben thrust in him hard. " Yeah that's right, don't get cocky when I'm ontop of you. " Ben warned looking at the boy who was now quiet. " You gonna tell me or what? " Ben asked again. " Not- " Joe cut himself off, slipping out a moan. " Not now, later. " He finished his grip on Ben's hair tightening as Ben kept hitting his sweet spot.

-

" You gonna tell me or what? " Ben spoke up when they both were putting their clothes on again. " Why do you actually care so much? " Joe asked looking at the boy. " I don't. " Ben claimed as he put his shirt on. " Good, then don't fucking ask. " Joe said sternly. 

He didn't even know why he was being liket his towards Ben- Oh wait maybe it was because they still hated each other. Joe rolled his eyes at his own thought. " Well, gotta go. " Joe said standing up already walking towards the door. " Okay, " Ben responded. " Bye. " Ben added not noticing Joe standing still. " Yeah, bye. " Joe said already taking his steps towards the door. 

this was shit but i had the feeling to update. i might delete this story and remake it since i also forgot the whole plot. if im gonna delete this story and remake it then it would be after i finished ' if by chance ' :)