Your Profile

Name: [Y/n] Dazai

Ability: Pandora's Box- This ability is somwthing like Dazai's, but more advanced which would cancel a user's ability do a random amount of time. Her ability can even cancel out elemental masters' powers. There's also another secret to her ability. (A/n: Revealed later in the story.)

Family:

-Older brother: Osamu Dazai

Looks: Long brown hair (A/n: sorry if it's short), [E/c] eyes, [S/c] skin.

Personality: Similar to Dazai, but is more hardworking than lazy, stubborn.

Likes: Her brother, annoying and blackmailing Chuuya and Kunikida, tea, whiskey, books, drinking with Chuuya, visiting Kouyou secretly.

Dislikes: Her brother's suicide attempts, the Port Mafia, Mori, Q.

Hobbies: Reading, drinking, cooking, cleaning.

Background:

You were just like your brother in Port Mafia and was very close with Odasaku. When he died, you were the most affected by this and tried to do suicide attempts like your brother, but was stopped by him. He didn't mind himself doing this, but he really cared about you to prevent you from doing it. Later on you and Dazai joined the ADA together to go on the track that Odasaku wanted you guys to go on. While being a part of the ADA you secertly drink with Chuuya and vist Kouyou.

Trivia:

-You and Chuuya are drinking buddies.

-You always steal and mess up Kunikida's ideal.

-You are at the same level as Dazai in martial arts.

-You alternated between Mori and Kouyou.

-Kouyou usually takes *cough*kidnaps*cough* you to dress you up.

-You have a better relationship with Chuuya.

-You steal Dazai's book to mark off the pages of suicide attempts he tried, or tried to burn it.

-You were very close to Odasaku.

-You seceretly vist Kouyou to talk and have tea.

-You've met Garmadon on a solo mission while he was still evil and you in the Port Mafia.